I wish to begin with this quote from "What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester Viereck" in the 26 October 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post. "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

A revolution is a process; it is not just an end result. What is energy? How, when, where and why does it exist or not exist? What forms of energy exist? What is reincarnation? (I believe that reincarnation is real.) What is Destiny? What is Fate? Does chance or luck exist? What is the "third eye"? What is metaphysics? What is karma? What is the purpose of Life? A friend of mine told me this following quote: "Depart not from the path which fate has you assigned." Thank-you. When I have left the path that

Fate assigned me, I knew it because of the terrible way I felt and when I was following that path, I have known it because of the great way I lived and felt. This may and may not be the same for you. Who are sentient beings? Are "human" beings the only sentient beings? Why or why not? I believe that all beings are sentient beings. We define for other life forms their existence of being sentient or non-sentient through our "eyes" and thus through our total sensory perceptions. Why don't we look at other life forms through their "eyes" so that we can understand them as they understand themselves? How would other beings see us looking from their perspectives and within the perspective that we have for ourselves?

What is "material" science? Is there a "spiritual" science, if so, what is it? What is logic and reason? Why do we attempt to control and/or manipulate ourselves or others, especially Nature? Why do we allow ourselves to be manipulated and/or controlled? What is public? What is private? What is personal? What is community? What is capitalism? What is anarchism? What is communism? What is socialism? What is Ecolibrium? What is true diversity? How can safety, justice, and peace be upheld or achieved by waging war? What is safety? What is war? An anonymous quote: "We abuse the land because we regard it as a commodity belonging

to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we will begin to use it with love and respect." What is

polylectic reality (the reality that life exists in multiple dimensions requiring all of the senses to perceive) as proposed by Bobby Seale, the Founding Chairman of the Black Panther Party (BPP), and how does it represent a transformation from the linear, dialectical methods [the reality that life exists in two dimensions based on simplistic cause and effect and relying on only two senses (sight and hearing)]? Bobby Seale discussed this reality in his R.E.A.C.H. (Reclaiming, Recycling and Re-Evolving; Ecological Economic Enviro-Empowerment; Around All-Peoples Active; Creative-Cooperational; Humanism!) Chronicles "Polylectic Reality" article at http://www.bobbyseale.com/polylectic.html.

"In a broader sense polylectics is that non-myopic scientific evidentiary factual reference-reasoning and view. That beginning or developed profound realization of how in fact, and some day why, many and all things in the known and unknown universe, including all the earthly societies, groups of people, and, at the turn of the twenty to twenty-first century, with nearly six billion living human beings, inclusive of all-earth-life diversity and non-human animal life, of organic and inorganic existence is, in the macro sense, and are, in the micro sense, both deductively and inductively interconnected and or interrelated in some way, shape, fashion or form must now be about another synthesis realization, rather than a linear-mechanistically separate pseudo science view. Where myth and myopics is to be negated. In human relations beyond and out side of any notions of practicing 'superiority' over others for what ever political-social exploitative purposes or beliefs, i.e. the pseudo science of Herinstein's 'The Bell Curve.'

"Superiority belief-notions, especially racial superiority notions however concocted, politically constructed as they are, are like isolationist xenophobic misunderstood 'survival of the fittest' limited value belief ideas, residing in some backward two thousand year old concept-notions revolving around a limited two dimensional relationship to an anti-factual and artifactual-mystical eternity belief system. Such slow two dimensional level beliefs, in a real constantly changing matter-energy functions in our universe of all things in an investigational and observable three dimensional world of things, are hopefully fast becoming obsolete beliefs & notions. Fast in a possible fifty to a hundred years..."

- Irucka Ajani Embry can be reached at iembry@utk.edu and would like resources on vaccinations, antibiotics/antibacterials and genetic engineering.