There are various additions and corrections that I would like to present with regards to my two previous columns of six and Feb. 20. NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation and not the North Atlantic Treaty Organiza

tion. The U.S. "corporament" has also been involved directly and/or indirectly in "disappearances," bombings, intimidation, torture, rape, and the assassination of anyone else who would dare limit or oppose U.S. greed through world control/domination (sor

ry, I mean U.S. "interests".) (Note: rape should have been included before.) What is Star Wars, also known as the National Missile Defense (NMD) system? What is its true cost (environmental - thus economic, social, ecological, spiritual, mental, emotional

, energy-related, and so forth) to all of us living today and to all of those generations in the future - from 20 years to millions of years from now? Will it work? What happens if it doesn't work? What happens if it does work, but the results are not exp

ected? What are more peaceful, less costly alternatives that will prevent violence and not be a reaction to it? Therefore, how do we uproot the conditions that breed violence in its various forms? Do we want to accelerate the current nuclear and other wea

pons of mass/limited destruction arms race?

An excerpt from "To the Women of the World: Our Future, Our Responsibility" by Winona LaDuke (http://www.igc.org/beijing/plenary/laduke.html): "While I am from one nation of Indigenous peoples, there are millions of Indigenous people worldwide. An estimat

ed 500 million people are in the world today. We are in the Cordillera, the Maori of New Zealand, we are in East Timor, we are the Wara Wara of Australia, the Lakota, the Tibetans, the peoples of Hawaii, New Caledonia and many other nations of Indigenous

peoples. Indigenous peoples. We are not populations, not minority groups, we are peoples, we are nations of peoples. Under international law we meet the criteria of nation states, having common economic system, language, territory, history, culture and go

verning institutions. Despite this fact, Indigenous Nations are not allowed to participate at the United Nations."

Check out this, "Hawaii is not legally a state!" (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/HAWAII/hawaii.html): "On Nov. 23, 1993, President Clinton signed United States Public Law 103-150, which not only acknowledged the illegal actions committed by the United

States in the overthrow of the legitimate government of Hawaii, but also that the Hawaiian people never surrendered their sovereignty. The latter is the most important part of United States Public Law 103-150 for it makes it quite clear that the Hawaiian

people never legally ceased to be a sovereign separate independent nation. There is no argument that can change that fact. United States Public Law 103-150, despite its polite language, is an official admission that the government of the United States ill

egally occupies the territory of the Hawaiian people. In 1999, the United Nations confirmed that the plebiscite vote that led to Hawaii's statehood was in violation of article 73 of the United Nations' charter. The Hawaii statehood vote, under treaty then

in effect, was illegal and non-binding. (The same is true of the Alaska plebiscite). In a world where nations are as governed by laws as are men, Hawaii is not and has never legally been a part of the United States. Hawaii was stolen from the Hawaiian pe

ople, and they want it back."

The oddities from the "Petition to the Senate to Investigate Oddities Involving 9/11 Terrorist Attacks" (http://www.petitiononline.com/11601TFS/petition.htm) are as follows: "1) Thousands of put stock options that were purchased on United and American air

lines immediately prior to 9/11/01; 2) Financial transactions totaling more than 100 million dollars that electronically passed through the World Trade Center immediately prior to its destruction on 9/11; 3) Black-box recordings from the four planes which

crashed on 9/11; 4) Cell phone calls made by passengers on hijacked flights on 9/11 which never emerged on their cell-phone bills; 5) Interviews of any air-traffic controllers on duty on 9/11; 6) Eyewitness accounts detailing Flight 93's explosion prior

to its crashing; 7) Aircraft debris strewn approximately seven miles from the crash site of Flight 93; 8) Unocal's role in its quest to build an oil pipeline across Afghanistan, plans implemented prior to 2001; 9) Carlyle Corporation's role in overseeing

Unocal's quest to have an oil pipeline built across Afghanistan, plans implemented prior to 2001; 10) Role of remote-control software technology implemented in 9/11 hijackings and crashes; 11) George W. Bush's possible foreknowledge of the terrorist attac

ks on 9/11; and 12) Role of the Northern Alliance in explosive growth of opium production in Afghanistan after U.S. military intervention."

- Irucka Ajani Embry can be reached at iembry@utk.edu and would like information on the Israeli spy ring in this country