Student Union Food

Rising Roll and Steak n' Shake recently opened with the second phase of the Student Union.

The first day of classes can be a stressful time: rushing to find the right classroom, the nerve wrecking moment of introducing yourself to the class and then there’s figuring out what times everything is actually open to eat.

Here is a list of the different dining options on campus and the different hours of operation for Jan. 9 through Jan. 13.

Student Union

Chick-fil-a is open from 7:30 a.m. until 8 p.m. from today until Friday. In addition to being closed on Sunday, the Student Union location is closed on Saturday too.

Subway is open from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday, it’s open from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. It is closed Saturday and Sunday.

Panda Express also has different opening hours, it opens at 10:30 a.m. today, Thursday and Friday. However, today and Thursday Panda Express closes at 8 p.m., and on Friday, it closes at 6 p.m. It is closed Saturday and Sunday.

Qdoba is closed Saturday and Sunday. Wednesday and Thursday, Qdoba will be open from 10:30 a.m. until 8 p.m., and on Friday, it is open from 10:30 a.m. until 6 p.m.

Salad Creations is also closed Saturday and Sunday. The next two days, it's open from 10:30 a.m. until 8 p.m., and on Friday, it opens at 10:30 p.m. and closes at 6 p.m.

Starbucks is open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday. Friday, it’s open from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m., while it is closed from Saturday and Sunday.

Rising Roll, located within the newly completed Phase II, opens at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and will close at 8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday. Friday, Rising Roll will close at 6 p.m.

Steak n’ Shake, also in the newly completed Phase II, will be open from 10:30 a.m. until 8 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Brown Hall

The Subway will be open for the rest of the week. Today and Thursday, Subway opened at 10:30 a.m. and will be open until midnight. Friday and Saturday, it will open at 10:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. Sunday, Subway will open from 10:30 a.m. until midnight.

Twisted Taco will be open from 10:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, Friday from 10:30 a.m. until 8 p.m. and closed on Saturday. On Sunday, it is open from 4 p.m. until 9 p.m.

PCB

Chick-fil-a is open from 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Saturday, it's open from 10:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. and closed on Sunday.

Stokely

Starbucks will be opened from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, while it will be closed Saturday and Sunday.

Hodges

Starbucks is open from 6 a.m. until 1 a.m. from Wednesday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday and from noon until 10 p.m. on Sunday.

Haslam

Einstein’s will be open 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday and is closed both Saturday and Sunday.

A&A

Einstein’s will be open Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., Friday it is open from 7:30 until 3 p.m. and closed during the weekend.

Vol Hall

Dunkin donuts will be open from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. Wednesday through Friday but is closed during the weekend.

For more information, visit the Vol Dining Hours of Operation page.