• Updated

On Aug. 17, a few days before classes started, a student posted a troubling photo to the “r/UTK” page on Reddit. The photo shows a long line of students crowding the stairwell in front of the entrance to Presidential Court Café, waiting to be let into the dining facility.

• Updated

A huge concern for incoming college students is navigating the different dining halls and finding ways to use your meal plan effectively. For this semester, and possibly longer, UT dining is looking extremely different than before.

• Updated

While freshman students who live on-campus are required to have an unlimited dining plan, all other undergraduate students have the freedom to invest in as small or large of a meal plan as they desire. With a variety of options to choose from, selecting the right plan can be difficult. Here’…

For freshmen who joined a fraternity or sorority just a few months ago, living in the on-campus chapter housing is a very pragmatic option in terms of economics, meal plan and convenience.

• Updated

As the new semester starts, many UT students are settling in to their first-ever off-campus apartments. This living situation comes with a lot more independence than the dorms – and a whole new set of expenses.

• Updated

Rising Roll Gourmet Cafe opened its first Tennessee location on the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, campus and appeared to draw a crowd the first day of classes.

• Updated

The first day of classes can be a stressful time: rushing to find the right classroom, the nerve wrecking moment of introducing yourself to the class and then there’s figuring out what times everything is actually open to eat.