• Updated
  • Comments

On Friday, Sept. 17, the University of Tennessee hosted a dedication ceremony to honor the legacy of UT alumnus Theotis Robinson, Jr. and Rita Sanders Geier, both of whom were instrumental in Tennessee’s fight for racial justice in higher education. The former Orange and White Halls, located…

• Updated
  • Comments

The new West Campus Dining Facility has fed thousands of students during opening week. With the rapid pace of students and numerous food options, it is no wonder the establishment is popular. West Dining is the only dining hall open during the day and is based in an optimal location neighbor…

• Updated
  • Comments

On Aug. 17, a few days before classes started, a student posted a troubling photo to the “r/UTK” page on Reddit. The photo shows a long line of students crowding the stairwell in front of the entrance to Presidential Court Café, waiting to be let into the dining facility.

• Updated
  • Comments

A huge concern for incoming college students is navigating the different dining halls and finding ways to use your meal plan effectively. For this semester, and possibly longer, UT dining is looking extremely different than before.

• Updated
  • Comments

While freshman students who live on-campus are required to have an unlimited dining plan, all other undergraduate students have the freedom to invest in as small or large of a meal plan as they desire. With a variety of options to choose from, selecting the right plan can be difficult. Here’…

• Comments

For freshmen who joined a fraternity or sorority just a few months ago, living in the on-campus chapter housing is a very pragmatic option in terms of economics, meal plan and convenience.

• Updated
  • Comments

As the new semester starts, many UT students are settling in to their first-ever off-campus apartments. This living situation comes with a lot more independence than the dorms – and a whole new set of expenses.

• Updated
  • Comments

The first day of classes can be a stressful time: rushing to find the right classroom, the nerve wrecking moment of introducing yourself to the class and then there’s figuring out what times everything is actually open to eat.