featured editor's pick
  • Updated
  • 0

“Lights! Camera! East Tennessee!” is an exhibit in the Rogers-Claussen Feature Gallery in the Museum of East Tennessee History Center on Gay St. This exhibit opened on Nov. 19th and will be open until July 3, 2023. The exhibit follows a chronological timeline of Knoxville’s contributions to …

featured
  • Updated
  • 0

As the school year progresses, staying consistent with good eating habits becomes increasingly important for students, especially as finals rapidly approaches. Luckily, Knoxville offers an array of breakfast options with a broad range of prices, selections and locations. Whether you’re on a …

• Updated
  • 0

This month, a TikTok made by UT senior Matthew Barton resulted in an influx of requests for his custom painted shoes. The video highlights six different pairs of unique sneakers that Barton has designed for various customers. Posted on Nov. 12, the TikTok has received 216,500 views and more …

• Updated
  • 0

November kicks off the holiday season – however, it also is International Game Month (IGM). This is an initiative run by volunteers across the world to reconnect communities to their libraries and stimulate the mind with more traditional games, juxtaposed with games from the modern age.

• Updated
  • 0

"1899" premiered on Netflix on Nov. 17, and on Nov. 30, it was the current third most watched series on Netflix behind “Wednesday” and “Crime Scene: The Texas Killing Fields.” It has been received with mostly positive reviews, with Rotten Tomatoes rating it at a 79% on its Tomato-Meter and a…

• Updated
  • 0

The 2022 season was the final one for drum major and senior industrial engineering student Julia Boylan after three years atop the ladder in front of the Pride of the Southland Band. This year was also the first for Michael Stewart as the director of the Pride. Although he has been involved …

• Updated
  • 0

Netflix’s new show “Wednesday” was released less than a week ago and has already claimed the No. 1 spot for TV shows today. There are eight total episodes, each with a duration of approximately 50 minutes. This show follows the story of Wednesday Addams – played by Jenna Ortega – the daughte…