Women's Basketball SEC Tournament vs. Mississippi State (copy)

#0, Rennia Davis, attempts a layup during the SEC Tournament against Mississippi State on Friday March 8, 2019 at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina. 

The Tennessee women’s basketball team now has their conference slate set ahead of the 2019-20 season.

On Wednesday, the SEC released the regular-season conference schedule for all 14 teams, including the Lady Vols.

League play is set to begin on Thursday, Jan. 2 and conclude on March 1, just before the SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament in Greenville, South Carolina.

The schedule features ten games where Tennessee will play 10 conference teams once, plus one home and away game versus a permanent opponent (two games) and two rotating opponents (four games).

According to a press release from the SEC, the permanent opponents for each team are Alabama-Auburn, Arkansas-Missouri, Florida-Georgia, Kentucky-South Carolina, LSU-Texas A&M, Ole Miss-Mississippi State and Tennessee-Vanderbilt.

The rotating games for the Lady Vols will be LSU and Ole Miss.

This season will mark the 11th of a 16-game conference schedule for SEC programs and the eighth with 14 teams, with each team playing eight games at home and eight games on the road.

Tennessee will open conference play versus Missouri at Thompson-Boling Arena on Jan. 2 before a two-game road tilt at No. 13 Kentucky (Jan. 5) and Ole Miss (Jan. 9). The rest of the Lady Vols’ home contests will feature games against ranked opponents No. 9 Mississippi State (Feb. 6) and No. 10 Texas A&M (Feb. 16) plus road games versus No. 7 South Carolina (Feb. 2) and No. 19 Arkansas (Feb. 10).

The home schedule is rounded out by games against Georgia (Jan. 12), Alabama (Jan. 20), LSU (Jan. 26), Vanderbilt (Feb. 23) and Ole Miss (Feb. 27) while the road schedule heads to Florida (Jan. 16), Vanderbilt (Jan. 30), LSU (Feb. 13) and Auburn (March 1).

Tennessee tips-off the first game of the Kellie Harper era on Oct. 29 in an exhibition match-up against Carson-Newman at Thompson-Boling Arena.