The Vols women’s tennis team wrapped up a short round of singles at the IU Regional on Sunday. Freshman Ariadna Riley

finished the weekend with two wins after she defeated Notre Dame’s Zoe Spence 6-3, 6-4.

Johanna Silva, another Vol freshman, beat Marquette’s Fleur Eggink 7-5, 4-6, 1-0 (13).

The two Tennessee sophomores at the regional were Ashley Bongart and Kim Kermit. Bongart defeated Paula Tormos Sanchez of Marquette 6-1, 6-2, while Kermit fell to Notre Dame’s Jane Fennelly 6-2, 6-3.

On Saturday in the ITA Ohio Valley Regional Championships, the UT duo of Sadie Hammond and Eve Repic both picked up wins in singles competition. Hammond beat Cincinnati’s Kelly Poggensee-Wei 6-3, 6-0 while Repic defeated Middle Tennessee State’s Costanza Magazzini 6-1, 6-1.

Hammond and Repic entered Saturday as the No. 1 overall doubles team in the tournament but lost 8-5 to Vanderbilt’s No. 5 duo of Sydney Campbell and Christina Rosca.

Brittany Lindl also won in the consolation round on Saturday against Xavier’s Rachel Reichenbach in a 6-3, 6-1 win.

The Vols welcome Arizona State, Wake Forest and Ohio State to the annual Tennessee Fall invite next weekend at the Goodfriend Tennis Center. Matches will begin Friday and last through Sunday with two rounds of singles and one round of doubles played each day.

The official schedule of the invite will be released later this week.