The Tennessee women’s golf team placed 12th on Sunday in the annual Darius Rucker Intercollegiate at Long Cove Club in Hilton Head Island, North Carolina.

The Vols finished with a weekend total of 900 (+48), shooting a final round of 306 (+22) on Sunday.

Senior Lucia Polo shot a one-over 72 in the final round, ending the Intercollegiate with a total of 219.

“I am pleased with how I played from a physical and mental standpoint,” Polo said. “Physically, I hit a lot of great shots which put me in position to score. Mentally, I really committed to each shot and stayed within my process.”

Polo, a Guatemala native, tied for 14th place, which was her second top-15 finish of the spring.

“There are a couple areas in my game that need some work, but I am happy to be getting my confidence back as we prepare for the most important part of the season,” Polo said.

Senior Hannah Pietila finished with Tennessee’s second-best score of Sunday, shooting 75 and tying for 43rd place with a final score of 12-over-par 225.

Freshman Micheala Williams ended with a final round score of 81 (+10) and tied for 51st place with a total score of 227 (+14). Juniors Blakesly Warren and Anna Newell recorded total scores of 232 (+19) and 233 (+20), respectively.

No. 5 Alabama led all teams with a total score 859. Cheyenne Knight, who is ranked No. 9 in the country, ended with 65 in the second round to win medalist honors.

No. 18 Duke finished in second place, and No. 10 Arizona State came in third.

Tennessee will compete next in the 3M Augusta Invitational on March 17-19 and the Clemson Invitational on March 31-April 2.

The Vols will play in the SEC Championship in Birmingham, Alabama on April 21-23.