• ()

The Tennessee track and field athletes, following a successful performance in the Tennessee Relays, which featured wins in five events for Tennessee, parted ways to participate in their own respective events over the weekend.

• ()

On a windy Thursday afternoon, the Tennessee track and field team hosted the 51st Annual Tennessee Relays at the newly renovated Tom Black Track at LaPorte Stadium. The Volunteers competed with athletes from 14 other schools for superiority in the meet.

• ()

Tennessee director of track and field and cross country Beth Alford-Sullivan and her team will play host this weekend to the Tennessee Relays at Tom Black Track in LaPorte Stadium from Thursday through Saturday.

• ()

The Tennessee track and field team competed at the SEC Indoor Championships in College Station, TX, this past weekend with a strong performance from junior sprinter Mustaqeem Williams that allowed the Vols to leave the championships with a gold medal.

• ()

The Tennessee track and field team will split up on Friday, with some athletes heading back to compete at Clemson and others traveling to Seattle to compete in the Husky Classic hosted by the University of Washington.

• ()

The Tennessee cross country/track and field program recently signed nine new faces on to the team’s roster for the 2018 and 2019 seasons. The newcomers will include five men and four women, ranging from long jumpers and sprinters to long-distance cross country athletes.

• ()

Each year, thousands of high school students apply for college with the desire to leave home and be free from parental supervision. For some, the prospect of eating cereal and pancakes for dinner without being given that scolding look from their parents makes for a pretty effective motivator.

• ()

With dual citizenship in the United States and Liberia, Tennessee soccer player and track and field athlete Maya Neal considers both locations her home.

• ()

On Wednesday, Tennessee track and field junior Christian Coleman was named the USTFCCCA National Outdoor Runner of the Year by the coaches association.

• ()

Tennessee graduate Justin Gatlin made history Sunday, August 14 after capturing a silver medal in the 100m dash, becoming the first American track and field athlete to capture three medals of any kind in the event.

• ()

With an almost preseason-like competition in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and a training week out of the way, Tennessee’s track and field team is ready to get back to work.

• ()

Going into the 2016 NCAA Indoor National Championships, head coach Beth Alford-Sullivan believed that her track and field team could make some noise.

• ()

In 2008 Tennessee had 21 entries into the NCAA Track and Field National Championships. This year the Vols have 14 entries, the most since that 2008 season. Tennessee heads to the 2016 Indoor National Championships in Birmingham, Ala. ranked No. 6 on the men’s side and No.7 on the women’s sid…

• ()

A busy month of February continues for the Tennessee track and field program with a trip to Seattle, WA. and Fayetteville, Ark. on the books this weekend.Tennessee will send four distance runners, seniors Chelsea Blasse and Austin Whitelaw and freshmen Zach Long and Tyler Woodrome out to Was…

We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!