Chris Woodruff

Tennessee men's tennis head coach Chris Woodruff 

Four members of the Tennessee men’s tennis team will head to Tuscaloosa, Alabama on Friday for the Crimson Tide Four-In-The-Fall Tournament.

The tournament is hosted by the University of Alabama from Sept. 13-15.

The four Vols include freshman Jordan Chrysostom, sophomore Mason Meier, sophomore freshman Martim Prata and Finn Stodder.

For Chrysostom, Meier and Stodder, the tournament will present their first action of the fall season, while Prata enters the contest coming off of an appearance in the M15 Champaign Futures in Illinois last week.

The event will feature two 16-player singles draws and two 8-doubles brackets.

In addition to Tennessee, the event will also feature five other SEC programs in Alabama, Mississippi State, Auburn, Georgia and Ole Miss. Oklahoma, South Alabama, Tulane and UAB will also participate.

In the Crimson singles draw, Prata will represent the Vols against Alabama’s Riccardo Roberto. Following his first match earlier this month, Prata is 2-2 heading into the Crimson Four-In-The-Fall.

Making his collegiate debut with Tennessee, Stodder will play on Friday in the Crimson singles draw against Dane Esses of Tulane. Stodder is the younger brother of three-time All-American Tim Strodder, who is currently a senior for the Vols.

Chrysostom will also be making his collegiate debut. A former five-star prospect out of Maryland, Chrysostom will take on Tulane’s Henry Lovett in the Houndstooth singles draw.

Meier, who transferred to Tennessee and had to sit out his freshman season, will also compete in the Houndstooth singles draw against Oklahoma freshman Mark Mandlik.

As for the Crimson doubles draw, Chrysostom and Prata will team up, while Meier and Stodder will pair together in the Houndstooth doubles draw.