Swim/Dive - Tennessee Invitational

FILE - Stanzi Moseley in the 200 Free during the Tennessee Invitational at Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic Center on Dec. 1, 2017.

Tennessee swimming and diving head coach Matt Kredich said the Lady Vols' loss to Virginia last week “left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouths,” and he expected to see more resolve against Arkansas.

Kredich saw just that, as the No. 7 Lady Vols (6-2) cruised to a 199-101 win against the Razorbacks on Saturday in Fayetteville.

The Lady Vols were led by sophomore Stanzi Moseley, who picked up four wins and helped break a four-meet losing streak to Arkansas (6-3).

Moseley finished first in the 200-yard freestyle (1:48.60), the 100-yard freestyle (49.57) and the 50-yard freestyle (23.17). She was also the freestyle leg in the 200 medley relay, which gave the Vols an early lead to start the meet.

“Stanzi had a great meet today,” Kredich said. “She was in control of all her races and her speeds. It’s nice to have her healthy and on top of her game.”

Moseley’s teammates were right behind her, as the Lady Vols went 1-2-3 in the 50-yard freestyle and the 100-yard freestyle.

Sophomore Meghan Small won the 200-yard backstroke (1:57.25), and sophomore Erika Brown finished first in the 100-yard butterfly (55.28) and the 200-yard butterfly (2:00.27).

The Lady Vols also earned individual victories from Amanda Nunan in the 1000-yard freestyle (10:03.30), Tess Cieplucha in the 500-yard freestyle (4:53.17), Alexis Yager in the 200-yard breaststroke (2:16.95), Tjasa Pintar in the 100-yard breaststroke (1:02.51) and Micah Bohon in the 100-yard backstroke (54.69).

“There’s a different vibe when it’s one team only,” Kredich said. “I felt it was important we establish more of a competitive identity as a women’s team. This gave us the opportunity to do that.”

On the diving side, the Lady Vols took third in both springboard events. Rachel Rubadue got third on the 3-meter (307.58), and freshman Ana Celaya Hernandez did likewise on the 1-meter (278.40).

“As expected, the Arkansas divers were very tough,” Tennessee diving coach Dave Parrington said. “We did some good stuff, and it was a good opportunity for our young ladies to go head-to-head against a talented Arkansas diving squad.”

“We didn’t dive as well as we might have been able to do, but I did see some good things today. Rachel missed her first dive on 3-meter and came storming back. It was good to see her resiliency after the ankle roll last week.”

For the Lady Vols, it was all about bouncing back this week after the loss to Virginia.

“We displayed more discipline than we did last weekend,” Kredich said. “We were upbeat and competitive the whole time. We continue to see development in a lot of areas, and you could see it with the freshmen.”