Grant Williams wasn’t the only former Tennessee men’s basketball player to watch his dreams of playing at the next level come true on Thursday.

In the second round, former Vol guard Admiral Schofield was selected as the 42nd overall pick by the Philadelphia Sixers before immediately being traded to the Washington Wizards while guard Jordan Bone went to the Detroit Pistons as the 57th pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.

Schofield was a crucial piece in Tennessee’s success on the hardwood over the last two seasons, especially in clutch situations.

Now, the 6-foot-6, 240-pound standout will have a chance to showcase those same abilities he displayed during his time in Knoxville, in the NBA.

Schofield came to Tennessee in 2015 as a three-star prospect out of Zion, IL. He proved himself as the emotional leader of the Vols over the past four seasons, and averaged more than 16 points per game during a senior season where he helped lead Tennessee to a No. 1 ranking and a Sweet Sixteen finish in the NCAA Tournament.

Out of the Vols’ 2018-19 sixteen-man roster, Schofield was one of just four seniors, and the only departing senior to be drafted.

Bone’s path to being picked up by an NBA squad took a different turn than that of his teammates who were drafted earlier in the night.

First, Bone was selected by the New Orleans Pelicans, then the pick was traded to the Atlanta Hawks before finally settling with the Pistons.

Bone’s contributions were also paramount for the Vols’ Sweet Sixteen run in 2019. The former three-star recruit from Nashville averaged more than 13 points per game his junior season as well and tallied 215 assists.

The performances were enough to land Bone on the All-SEC second team, as well as a Bob Cousy National Point Guard of the Year finalist.

With three players drafted, it is the first time since the NBA converted to a two-round limit that three players from Tennessee were drafted.