#15 Jauan Jennings

#15 Jauan Jennings' flagged catch in the endzone against Nebraska during the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl on December 30, 2016 at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN.

Tennessee football interim head coach Brady Hoke announced on Wednesday that he has dismissed junior wide receiver Jauan Jennings from the program.

Jennings published a video on his personal Instagram account on Wednesday that featured the Murfreesboro, Tennessee, native saying that the team's coaching staff is "holding us back," and has been lying. He used excessive profanity throughout the video.

Jennings hasn't played since Tennessee's season opening win over Georgia Tech, in which he suffered a wrist injury. Jennings expressed his wishes to participate in the team's upcoming matchup against Vanderbilt on Saturday in the video.

The program released a statement regarding Jennings' dismissal on Wednesday.

"In consultation with Vice Chancellor/Director of Athletics John Currie, I have made the decision to dismiss Jauan Jennings from our program," Hoke said in the statement. "Representing the University of Tennessee football program is a privilege."

Jennings received acclaim after he caught a game-winning Hail Mary against Georgia in 2016. He notched 40 receptions for 580 yards and seven touchdowns last year.