As Jim Kelson continues in his 20th year as head coach of the Tennessee men’s golf team, having compiled a 1,976-1,374-55 record, he will look to find further success with his team over the weekend as the spring season begins.

The Vols will travel to Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, to participate in the Sea Best Invitational on Monday and Tuesday, hoping to extend their streak of consecutive top-five finishes. Tennessee notched four straight finishes earlier in the year for the first time since 1981-1982.

The tournament will feature multiple teams, including North Carolina, Florida, Arkansas, South Florida, North Florida, Lipscomb, Liberty, Campbell and host school Jacksonville.

The Vols’ lineup includes senior Lorenzo Scalise, sophomores Jake Meenhorst, Rhys Nevin and Brayden Garrison and redshirt freshman Sean Wilcox. Freshman Chase Roswall will compete as an individual.

Tennessee has found past success with Nevin, as the Cheshire, England, native leads the Vols in rounds of par or better (seven) and the best event finish this season. He tied for second place in the Jackrabbit Invitational and the East Bay Deli Classic during the fall.

On the season, Nevin has notched three finishes in the top five, which ties him for first place on Tennessee’s roster in that category.

Wilcox and Roswall join Spencer Cross in the Vols’ mix of experienced freshmen. The three athletes will begin the spring season having compiled four top-10 finishes and 14 rounds of par or better as a group.

The invitational will be played at Dye’s Valley Course at TPC Sawgrass, which spans 6,858 yards and encompasses 54 total holes. The par for the course is set at 70.

The Vols last competed in the East Bay Deli Classic on Oct. 31, with Scalise, Nevin and Wilcox finishing in the top seven in individual scoring.

Tennessee tied for fifth at the Carpet Capital Collegiate to begin the fall then finished in second at the Jackrabbit and fifth at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, ending the first portion of the schedule with eight top-10 finishes from athletes on the roster competing as individuals.

This year’s Sea Best tournament will be the 10th edition of the invitational. Tennessee finished in ninth place at the Sea Best Invitational last season, notching a 23-over-863 mark as a squad and paced by then-junior Scalise, who ranked in eighth place (2-over-212).

Live stats will be provided on Golfstat.com as the tournament progresses.