2019 Orange and White Game

Head coach Jeremy Pruitt speaks to the press before the Orange and White game on Saturday April 13, 2019 at Neyland Stadium.

How the Tennessee football team performs on the field in 2019 remains to be seen, but the Vols continue to put players on preseason watch lists.

On Friday, the Football Writers Association of America (FWAA) announced their annual Freshman All-America Team watchlist, which included four Vols.

The players were linebacker Henry To’o To’o, defensive back Warren Burrell, offensive lineman Darnell Wright and offensive lineman Wanya Morris.

The four players the most of any program in FBS football to be named to the FWAA’s watchlist, which has more than 70 players represented.

To’o To’o came to Tennessee by way of Sacramento, Cali., as part of the Vols’ 2019 national signing class. The outside linebacker was rated nationally as a top-50 player, and one of the top five in the country at his position.

Wright was one of two five-star offensive line signees in Tennessee’s 2019 class out of Huntington High School in West Virginia. He joins Morris as the other five-star player along the offensive line from the 2019 class.

Morris committed to the Vols out of Atlanta-area powerhouse Grayson High School. He was ranked at the No. 7 overall player in USA Today’s High School Football Chosen Top 25 and participated with future teammate Wright in the 2019 Under Armour All-America Game.

Burrell, who has turned heads in fall camp as a young corner on Tennessee’s talented secondary, came in as a four-star according to Rivals and a top 30 player in the state of Georgia. He was named to the All-County team in Gwinnett County his 2018 senior season.

The Vols 2019 singing class finished No. 12 overall according to 247Sports.