Tennessee’s football team picked up its second SEC win of the season Saturday knocking off South Carolina 41-21.

The Vols got strong performances from a multitude of players, but three seniors earned SEC recognition.

Receiver and wildcat quarterback Jauan Jennings won SEC offensive player of the week tallying 174 yards and two touchdowns on seven catches.

Jennings is the first Tennessee receiver in the last 15 years to have two touchdowns and 150 yards in a SEC matchup.

Jennings, a fifth-year senior, also added 18 yards on the ground on five carries.

Daniel Bituli played perhaps the best game of his Tennessee career Saturday recording 15 tackles, one tackle-for-loss, a pass break up, a blocked punt and a touchdown in the win.

Bituli’s performance was good enough to earn SEC defensive player of the week honors.

Alabama transfer Brandon Kennedy earned SEC offensive lineman of the week honors in Tennessee’s win.

Kennedy, the Vols’ center, helped lead the offensive line to another solid performance as Tennessee quarterbacks weren’t sacked Saturday and the Vols were able to run for 134 yards.

Tennessee will look to get a win closer to bowl eligibility Saturday when the Vols host the University of Alabama-Birmingham for homecoming on November 2. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. ET at Neyland Stadium. The game will be broadcasted on ESPNU.