Jeremy Pruitt

Jeremy Pruitt during game against Auburn on Oct. 13, 2018 at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Tennessee football head coach Jeremy Pruitt got good news on the recruiting trail on Friday night.

Two 2020 Class prospects from the same high school announced their commitments to the Vols only hours apart as Tennessee prepares to kickoff their annual summer camp this weekend.

The first commitment came from Javontez Spraggins, an offensive lineman out of East Saint Louis High School (Mo.). According to a 247Sports composite, the 6-foot-3, 336-pound Spraggins is a three-star prospect that also had offers from Illinois, Central Michigan and Iowa State.

"I would like to say a thanks to my family, my coaches, my teammates and everyone who has helped me through this whole process," Spraggins wrote in his announcement via Twitter. "I can't believe I'm in this position. Just 2 weeks ago I had 1 offer and decided to make a change.... so I did and it paid off and now I'm glad to say that I'm 746% percent Committed to .... the (U)niversity of Tennessee."

Less than three hours later, fellow East St. Louis teammate Antonio Johnson also took to Twitter to give the Vols his commitment on the defensive side of the ball.

“First I would like to thank GOD for putting me in this position and I am truly blessed for my support system which includes my family, coaches and teammates who all helped me through this process,” Johnson wrote in his announcement. “It was not easy but I will be committing to...The University of Tennessee.”

According to 247Sports, Johnson rates as a four-star safety at 6-foot-2, 185-pounds. He held offers from several Big Ten schools such as Indiana and Iowa, as well as others from SEC foes Georgia, LSU and Texas A&M.

The two additions have moved the Vols’ 2020 class to No. 24 overall in the 247Sports Recruiting Class Rankings and No. 9 overall in the SEC.