2019 Orange and White Game

#15 Jauan Jennings makes a catch during the Orange and White game on Saturday, April 13, 2019 at Neyland Stadium.

The Tennessee football team may not have even kicked off their 2019 season yet, but they now have a better idea of who they will face in 2020.

On Wednesday, the Vols-along with 13 other SEC teams- released their official 2020 schedule, which includes some conference shake ups from past seasons.

The schedule includes five road games, including a week two match up versus the Oklahoma Sooners at Gaylord Family Memorial Stadium in Norman on Sept. 12. The game will mark Tennessee’s first trip there since the 2013 season.

Other out of conference contests will feature games against Charlotte (Sept. 5), Furman (Sept. 19) and Troy (Nov. 21) in Knoxville.

Tennessee’s game against Charlotte will be the second time in three seasons that the two teams have played each other, with the Vols winning the most recent meeting, 14-3 in 2018.

As for their conference slate, Tennessee will begin SEC play at home versus Florida on Sept. 26, followed by Missouri on Oct. 3, also at home.

The Vols will go on the road again to face South Carolina in Columbia on Oct 10 before getting a bye week.

Coming off of the bye week, Tennessee plays host to Alabama on Oct. 24 for the ‘Third Saturday in October,’ then hit the road again to play Arkansas for a Halloween match up. It will be Tennessee’s first trip to Fayetteville since 2011.

The back half of Tennessee’s schedule features games versus Kentucky on Nov. 7, at Georgia on Nov. 14, at home versus Troy on Nov. 21 than their usual season finale in Nashville against Vanderbilt on Nov. 28.

The Tennessee-Georgia game will be played in November for the first time since the 1969 season, and just the second time since 1925.