Football grades

Defensive back Shawn Shamburger #15 of the Tennessee Volunteers during the game between the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Tennessee Volunteers at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL on Oct. 21, 2017.

Tennessee and Alabama will be flipping the script when they meet for the 102nd installment of the “Third Saturday in October” in two weeks.

On Monday, the SEC announced that the Vols and the top-ranked Crimson Tide will face off at 9 p.m. Eastern time at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, on Oct. 19.

The game will be televised nationally on ESPN and will be the third time this season that Tennessee has played in prime time on the network.

Since 2015, the historic rivalry game has aired exclusively on CBS, taking the “SEC Game of the Week” 3:30 slot.

The 2019 meeting will be the first time since 2014 that the two teams have played on ESPN and the first time since 1995 that the game has been played at night with Alabama hosting. That game was played off campus at Legion Field in Birmingham.

Tennessee (1-4, 0-2 SEC) is set to take on Mississippi State this Saturday before playing Alabama while the Crimson Tide (4-0, 2-0 SEC) travel to College Station to play Texas A&M.

The Vols have lost 12-straight to Alabama dating back to the 2007 season. Their last win in the rivalry came in 2006 in Knoxville.

Tennessee has not won in Tuscaloosa since their five overtime 51-43 victory over the Crimson Tide in 2005.