Christian Coleman has been lights out all season with his high-caliber running in both collegiate events and the 2016 Rio Olympics.

That didn't change this weekend.

As the Vols participated in the SEC Indoor Track & Field Championship, Coleman won the SEC Championship in the 60m.

The championships were held in Nashville, a place that wasn't too unfamiliar for the Vols. The team competed in Music City in January for the Commodore Invitational, a completion in which Coleman set the record in the 60m with a time of 6.54.

This weekend in Nashville, Coleman outpaced even himself. He won the 60m in 6.52 seconds, which broke his own record in this facility. He also finished in second place at the 200m dash.

As a team, the Vols set 14 personal bests and posted 12 top-10 finishes in two days.

The men’s team finished in 10th place with 23.5 points, while the women finished in 12th place with 14.5 points.

While not having a great finish, the women did have a historical achievement. Stamatia Scarvelis set a school record in the weight throw with a toss of 21.49m and finished in third place.

To put this achievement in perspective, it was more than 4 feet past her previous career best.

Shania Collins also had a time worthy of sixth place in the 200m with a time of 23.51. She also set a personal best in the prelims with a time of 23.50.

Other people that set personal best records on the day include Zach Long, Brad Swiney, Wesley Robinson and Nick Brey. Long's achievement came in the mile finals while Swiney, Robinson and Brey all competed in the 5,000m race.

In the decorated 4X400m relay race, the men and women finished eighth place and seventh place, respectively. The women's relay team, which finished with a time of 3:39.04, consisted of Lenysse Dyer, ShaniaCollins, Layla White and Maia McCoy.

The men's team, which finished with a time of 3:09.57, included Ari Cogdell, Christian Coleman, Nathan Strother and Mustaqeem Williams.

Arkansas won both team titles as the men scored 98 points while the women churned out 106.5.