Men's Basketball SEC Tournament vs. University of Kentucky

#0, Jordan Bone celebrates after a call during the the SEC Tournament game against the University of Kentucky at the Bridgestone Arena on Saturday March 16, 2019. 

Tennessee guard Jordan Bone will enter the NBA Draft process.

Coming off a standout junior season, the Vols’ point guard announced his decision on social media Wednesday afternoon.

“I am now blessed to have the opportunity to enter the 2019 NBA Draft, showcase my abilities for NBA personnel and receive valuable feedback that will help me continue to develop,” Bone said in the video. “I plan to make the most of this opportunity and use the experience and feedback to make the most informed decision possible about my basketball future.”

Bone can go through the NBA Draft process and choose to return to school for his senior year prior to May 29. The draft is on June 20.

He averaged 13.5 points per game, along with 5.8 assists and 3.2 rebounds. Bone shot the ball at a 46.5 percent clip.

“I am going to lean on my family as well as Coach Barnes and the staff here at Tennessee through these next steps. We are all in this together. I know I have the support of Tennessee fans everywhere as we work through this process. Go Vols and God bless.”

Bone shot a career-best 83.5 percent from the charity stripe. He also made 50 of 141 attempts from 3-point land.

In an interview with 247Sports, Bone made it clear that being drafted is his top priority.

“Well you know that there is always a chance that I come back but honestly if I put myself in a position to go then I’m going all in,” Bone said. “It’s a once in a lifetime chance and not many people can say that they’re in the position. I’m extremely blessed to be in my position but if the opportunity is there to take then I’m going to take it.”

Bone has shown vast improvement during his time as a Vol.

He averaged 7.2 points per game and 2.9 assists during his freshman year. Bone averaged 7.3 points and 3.5 assists the following year.

He believes his style translates to the next level.

“Honestly, I believe I’m the best in the country but I feel like I’ve put myself in a position to (go pro), with my growth over the past couple of years,” Bone told 247Sports. “I feel like I have different things about my game that I believe will translate at the net level greatly as far as speed, athleticism, IQ in different situations and things like that.

“I just know it’s going to translate and just the different attributes about my game that help it translate in the next level.”

In the video posted to his Twitter page, Bone thanked Tennessee fans for their support this season.

“Your incredible support this season meant the absolute world to me and my teammates. It was a very special year and you played a major role in making it so much fun. Wearing the Tennessee uniform is an incredible honor for me and something I honestly cherish.

“I have grown so much, personally and athletically, these last three years.”

Junior forward Grant Williams, who won his second consecutive SEC Player of the Year Award and was named an AP All-American, could also declare for the NBA Draft. Williams scored 18.8 points per game and grabbed 7.5 rebounds per contest.