The No. 11 Tennessee women's golf team will conclude its fall season this weekend when it travels to Auburn, Ala., for the Auburn Tiger Derby.

The Lady Vols tee off Friday at 8:45 a.m. with Florida and Louisiana State. Tee times on Saturday are dependent on Friday's finishes. UT then concludes the event Sunday with a shotgun start at 8 a.m. The tournament will be played at the Auburn University Club, which is a 6,234-yard, par-72 layout.

The Lady Vols will face their stiffest competition as the top seven teams in the country and a total of 10 of the Top 25 in the nation will be featured.

The only unranked teams at the tournament are LSU and TCU. The Lady Vols own a .492 winning percentage against the 12-team field. UT also owns a winning record against five tournament participants.

Volleyball plays at Georgia and No. 3 Florida

The Lady Vols volleyball team heads into this weekend's tough road matches with aspirations of an NCAA Tournament berth.

Tennessee travels to Athens, Ga., to face the Georgia Bulldogs on Friday at 7 p.m., and then will finish the trip with a matchup in Gainesville, Fla. at No. 3 Florida at 1:30 p.m. The Lady Vols defeated Georgia 3-2 earlier this season but fell to Florida 3-0.

Tennessee has won seven of its past eight and put up a 6-1 record against SEC opponents after starting the season 0-3. Four contests during the eight-game stretch have been decided by five games with the Lady Vols winning three of them.

Lady Vol rowers head to the Chattahoochie

The University of Tennessee women's rowing team will be in Gainesville, Ga., Saturday for the Head of the Chattahoochie regatta.

The team is coming off a gold-medal performance in the club 8+ race and a strong outing in the championship 8+ event at the Head of the Charles regatta. Last week, they captured 25th place in the 47-team field Sunday in Boston, Mass.

Aqua Vols to swim in the Bayou

The men's and women's swimming and diving teams are looking to continue their hot starts Saturday at 1 p.m. as they head to Baton Rouge, La., to face SEC foe LSU.

The Lady Vols opened their season last week defeating Kentucky in demanding fashion 94-37. Junior Taryn Ternent and freshmen Betsy Brockman, Kara Boland and Noelle Bassi all captured wins in the first meet of the year.

The men also took care of Kentucky in their home opener, 124-109.