From the diamond to the hardwood to the river and everything in between, several Lady Vol athletes have had spectacular seasons in their respective sport.

From game-winning goals to game-winning aces to game-winning homers to game-winning putts to game-winning sprints, here are the best of the bunch.

Cross Country - Junior Sharon Dickie. Dickie didn't enjoy her greatest season statistically due to nagging leg injuries, but she still managed to finish sixth in the NCAA South Regionals and lead the Lady Vols to their strongest finish in years. Head coach Rodney Rothoff said a healthy Dickie is an NCAA threat every time she steps on the course. Honorable Mention: Freshman Brook Novak

Volleyball - Senior Ariana Wilson. Wilson, a 6-foot-2 middle hitter, led the Lady Vols in kills (4.24 per game), blocks (1.2 per game) and hitting percentage (.371) en route to her third consecutive first-team All-SEC honor.

Wilson leaves Knoxville with UT's career record in attempts. She also ranks second all-time in kills and blocks, as well as third in career hitting percentage. Honorable Mention: Senior Erica Lear

Soccer - Junior Kim Patrick. Patrick, a transfer from perennial national champion North Carolina, was the biggest difference for a team that surprised the women's futbol world this fall. Duke ended the Lady Vols' Cinderella run in the first round of the N

CAA tournament, prevailing in overtime via penalty kicks.

Patrick ended the season with numerous accomplishments, most notably being named first-team All-SEC and scoring the first goal on her ex-teammates from Chapel Hill in 410 minutes, 32 seconds of play. Honorable Mention: Freshman Keeley Dowling

Rowing - Junior Kasey Montgomery. In a sport where one is required to share a boat with four or eight other athletes, Montgomery gets the nod here for consistency. She was on the Lady Vols 8+ boat more than anyone else this year. That same 8+ squad stunned the field by winning the Head of the Charles Regatta in Boston this season. Honorable Mention: Freshman Kaitlin Bargeen

Swimming and Diving - Senior Monica Shannahan. A four-year leader for the Lady Vols, Shannahan capped off her collegiate career by finishing eighth in the 200y Individual Medley and 10th in both the 200y breaststroke and the 200y butterfly at the SEC Swimming and Diving Championships in February. Honorable Mention: Freshman Lauryn McCalley

Basketball - Junior Kara Lawson. One of the fiercest competitors in college basketball, Lawson took an inexperienced Lady Vol team all the way to the Final Four by leading the team in several offensive and defensive categories. She was named first-team All-SEC for the third consecutive season and was a near-consesus All-American. Honorable Mention: Senior Michelle Snow

Golf - Senior Young-A Yang. The South Korea native will leave UT as the first Lady Vol golfer in history to be named first-team All-SEC four straight seasons. She finished the year with a 74.81 stroke acerage and shot par or better seven times. After finishing third in the SEC Tournament last weekend, Yang's No. 8 ranking is expected to rise. Honorable Mention: Senior Tina Schneeberger

Track and Field - Senior Diane Slinden. An All-American last season in the discus, Slinden is without question the Lady Vols best thrower. As important as her performance on the field will be, her role as a leader will be even more vital, considering coach Myrtle Ferguson's resignation last week. Honorable Mention: Freshman Dee Dee Trotter

Tennis - Junior Vilmarie Castellvi. Castellvi's exceptional play this season has been one of the few bright spots on a lackluster performance from the loaded Lady Vols, who were supposed to contend for a national title.

The junior from Puerto Rico upset three straight players to win the prestigious National Collegiate Tennis Classic in January to break into the top-10 in singles. Honorable Mention: Senior Alison Ojeda

Softball - Senior Adrianna Wilson. Wilson has wreaked havoc on opposing pitchers all season, hitting at a sizzling .374 clip, and an even more impressive .384 in SEC play. Her 11 homers and 44 RBI didn't hurt her situation, either. She also claimed UT's career home run record this season. Honorable Mention: Junior Stephanie Humphrey.

Coaches of the Year - Ralph and Karen Weekly. In their first season, the duo has the Lady Vol softball team one solid weekend away from making the SEC Tournament for the first time in two years. Enough said. Honorable Mention: Pat Summitt.