At The Daily Beacon, our editorial board is a panel of seven of our editors who discuss issues affecting both our community and college students in general and write editorials taking a stance on these issues as a newspaper. We understand that not everyone will agree with us, and we don't expect, or want, you to. Instead, we hope our editorials spark thought, discussion and debate, even if you're taking the other side. Ultimately, we aim to remind our readers that there are always more than two sides to every story and to dig a little deeper.

Jenna Butz

Jenna is the Editor-in-Chief for the 2015-2016 academic year. She is also a member of the community outreach team for Students Promoting Environmental Action in Knoxville. She is a junior in English with a concentration in rhetoric and writing and double minoring in journalism & electronic media and women's studies. Formerly, she was the Arts & Culture Editor for the 2014-2015 academic year.

Bradi Musil

Bradi is the Managing Editor for the 2015-2016 academic year. She is a junior in English with a concentration in technical communication and criminology & criminal justice. Formerly, she was the Assistant News Editor for the 2014-2015 academic year.

Katrina Roberts

Katrina is the Creative Director for the 2015-2016 academic year. She is also a page designer at the Knoxville News Sentinel. She is a senior in English with a concentration in creative writing. Formerly, she was the Design Editor for the 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 academic years.

Hannah Moulton

Hannah is a co-Copy Chief for the 2015-2016 academic year. She is a junior in cinema studies and journalism & electronic media with a concentration in print and web editing. Formerly, she was a copy editor for the 2014-2015 academic year.

Kevin Ridder

Kevin is a co-Copy Chief for the 2015-2016 academic year. He is also a science writer at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and he plays trombone in the UT Trombone Choir. He is a fifth year in environmental studies with a concentration in journalism and minoring in trombone performance. Formerly, he was the Online Editor for the 2015 spring semester and the Viewpoints Editor for the 2014 fall semester.

Hayley Brundige

Hayley is the Multimedia Editor for the 2015-2016 academic year. She is also a member of the Rethinking Communities Braintrust for the Roosevelt Institute. She is a junior in College Scholars studying journalism, public policy and Arabic. Formerly, she was the News Editor for the 2014-2015 academic year and Assistant Photo Editor for the 2014 spring semester.

Troy Provost-Heron

Troy is the Training Editor for the 2015-2016 academic year. He is also a sports intern for the Knoxville News Sentinel and a campus correspondent for Sports Illustrated. He is a senior in journalism & electronic media and minoring in history. Formerly, he was the Sports Editor for the 2013-2014 academic year and 2014 fall semester.