Alvin Kamara is a bobblehead. 

The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled Alvin Kamara as one of their newest artifacts Tuesday. 

Located in Wisconsin, the hall of fame announced two versions of the bobblehead. The first features Kamara in his UT jersey and the second is him in his New Orleans Saints jersey. Both bobbleheads were manufactured by FOCO. 

A 2017 NFL Rookie, Kamara played running back for the Vols and finished his two years at UT with 1,294 rushing yards, 683 receiving years and 284 punt return yards. 

Kamara was picked 67th overall in the 2017 NFL Draft and in his first year with the Saints he rushed for 728 yards and 826 yards receiving. He was only the 11th NFL player to have a 700/800 season. 

"Alvin is one of the NFL’s brightest stars, and we’re excited to be releasing his first two bobbleheads,” said Phil Sklar, Co-Founder and CEO of the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum. “These bobbleheads will become great collectibles for all of Kamara’s fans as well as Saints and Volunteer fans across the world, especially as he continues to succeed both on and off the field.”

Bobbleheads are numbered and sold through the Hall of Fame for $40 each. Kamara bobbleheads are expected to ship in November.