'The Bachelorette': Jed Wyatt

THE BACHELORETTE – “1502” – Hannah’s search for love is anything but a drag when world famous drag queens Alaska and Alyssa Edwards, and renowned runway coach Miss J. Alexander (“America’s Next Top Model”), host a pageant for eight hopeful bachelors vying for the coveted title of the Bachelorette’s ‘Mr. Right.’ The stakes are high when one bachelor must overcome his fears and race through the mud on a one-on-one date, while eight others gear up for a hazardous roller derby competition hosted by legendary comedic actor Fred Willard and Chris Harrison, on “The Bachelorette,” Monday, May 20, 2019 on ABC. 

East Tennessee native Jed Wyatt didn’t get much time on Monday night’s episode of “The Bachelorette,” as the bachelors, Hannah and host Chris Harrison relived some of the most dramatic moments of the season.

Luke P. finally goes home after crazy meltdown

Just as last week’s episode ended, this week’s began, with Luke P. and Hannah in their awkward, not-so-romantic one-on-one date.

The show opened on the bachelors speculating whether Luke P. is leaving or not.

"I just think it's kind of, prepare for the worst," Garrett said. "But she's a smart woman, and tonight is his last chance."

Last chance indeed, Garrett. Luke P. didn’t receive the one-on-one rose after Hannah expressed her disappointment and frustration with the day.

"Giving you a rose tonight, it doesn't make sense," Hannah said. "I just want you to respect that."

Luke P. didn’t take no very lightly, telling Hannah that he’s frustrated and that she should think about everything they’ve talked about since night one.

His pleading proved for the longest send-off of the season, as the pair shared a final hug that turned into a meltdown by Luke P. Declaring he’s just not ready to go home, the show camera shows Luke P. walking through the forest explaining that he’s not leaving that easy.

"Hannah was right. I have tried to be, quite frankly, perfect, and now it's like, my eyes have been opened," Luke P. said on his dramatic walk. "Nothing's going to stop me. Nothing's going to clutter my mind, except pursuing Hannah."

Luke P. finds Hannah, yelling that he “want(s) to move mountains for” her and admitting that the date tore him up.

"I get it now," Luke P. said. "I genuinely want to marry you... I could care less about anything. Nothing else matters right now, except you."

Hannah didn’t seem to buy it, replying “I don’t know,” something she’s said a lot about Luke P. this season, but she didn’t make the bachelor leave either. Back at the mansion, the bachelors know what they want though, agreeing that they hope they never see him again. But, here comes Luke P. walking into the bachelor pad.

“She told me that today was the worst one-on-one she's had throughout this whole process...,” Luke P. said. “I didn't get a rose. But Hannah said she still wants me to be here."

Luke P. headed to church the morning after, hoping for answers.

"I feel like she's straight-up showing me, 'Look, you're going to give me the straight-up real Luke, or you're going home,'" Luke P. said, while the rest of the bachelors prepared for the cocktail party.

Luke P. ended up taking home the last rose of the ceremony, perplexing some of the bachelors.

"She chose Luke P. as the last rose, and that's her choice," Devin said. "I'm perplexed."

Bachelors drive Hannah crazy

The first half of Monday’s episode seemed like complete chaos. First, you’ve got Luke P. Then the other bachelors’ reactions to Luke P. And then you have Hannah losing her mind over these boys who can’t seem to stop talking behind each other’s backs.

Hannah finds herself freaking out in the hallway, listening to the bachelors fight Luke P. Hannah is fed up.

"Stop!" Hannah said, barreling into the room. "I'm so frustrated about there, always being fights in the house, and it's pissing me off!“

Hannah said she’ll answer any question about Luke P., but as one bachelor tries to ask, Luke P. butts in.

"I'm aware of some of the sh*t he's done, and I've said it to his face," Hannah said. "I'm still trying to piece it together."

"I'm tired of hearing screaming about something you just asked me!" Hannah added. "I'm sorry I just stormed in here, but I could hear the yelling."

After leaving to drink in the dark, Hannah bursts into the room again, and boy did she have something to say.

"Luke, you need to stop making excuses," Hannah said. "But also, stop the focus on him, because I can figure that out for myself. And focus on me, and know that I"m a grown-a** woman, and I can decide if I want to spend my time figuring all this out, or if I don't."

"Please stop pointing fingers at other people, and allow me to do that and focus on yourself," Hannah added. "It's truly all of you that makes me feel this way... None of you know anything about me, and why I'm here. And what makes me me, and things that I've gone through.“

"Nobody's even asked, because all we do is talk about stupid sh*t. I don't want to talk to anybody." Hannah concluded. "At this point, I'm just really defeated from all of you. So, I don't want to do this."

Going to host Chris Harrison, Hannah breaks down in tears, claiming everything is wrong. Chris tells her the drama comes from their feelings for her and how “crazy” they are about her.

"Yes, they care, but they don't respect or trust me enough to do this," Hannah said, adding that the party's over.

After the rose ceremony, Hannah left the boys with a chilling message, saying that they all need to be on the same page and that she doesn’t feel good about the night’s events.

The crew headed to Lativa for the next round of dates, but the drama couldn’t stay in Scotland, of course. Hannah broke down with Chris behind the scenes.

"I thought I would have more of an understanding by now of my feelings and emotions, so I feel like I'm kind of flailing," Hannah said. "I asked for a lot from everyone, and I expect a lot from a relationship, but I don't want to settle.“

The episode continued with a flashback to the drama of the episode, including Scott’s girlfriend, Cam’s clinginess and the Luke P. vs. Luke S. battle. After the flashbacks, Hannah realized the rugby date with Luke P.‘s bodyslam of Luke S. is where everything came to a head.

Monday night’s rose ceremony was the “last straw” with all the drama, specifically with Luke P.

"I was just done. If it continues to be an obstacle, I don't see this working for me," Hannah said. "But if I can get past this, I still have a glimmer of hope."

Unseen moments of the bachelors are shown next, as Chris tries to cheer up the bachelorette. When Chris asked if Hannah wanted to continue, Hannah said she has lost a good bit of hope.

"I'm still holding onto knowing that there has got to be good that comes out of this," Hannah said. "It's hard, but I don't give up. I'm going to complain about it... but I'm going to see this thing through until the end."