'The Bachelorette': Jed Wyatt

THE BACHELORETTE – Hannah Brown caught the eye of Colton Underwood early on during the 23rd season of “The Bachelor,” showing him, and all of America, what Alabama Hannah is made of – a fun country girl who is unapologetically herself. After being sent home unexpectedly, Hannah took the time to reflect on her breakup, gaining a powerful understanding of her desire to be deeply and fiercely loved. Now, with a newfound sense of self and a little southern charm, she is more ready than ever to find her true love on the milestone 15th season of “The Bachelorette.”

In a dramatic end to the 15th season of “The Bachelorette,” Hannah Brown accepted Jed Wyatt’s proposal, but happiness didn’t last long as Jed was left to face the music.

Hannah confirmed her engagement with Jed was called off in a live show with host Chris Harrison adding that Jed’s past life and behavior was not what she said yes to.

Here is a recap of all the highs (and lows) of Tuesday night’s finale.

Jed shares his best performance for proposal

Jed’s proposal was easily the cutest thing we’ve seen all season though, as he, of course, brought his guitar to profess his love to Hannah with an original song.

“I wanted to know the deepest part of you,” Jed said before performing his song. “The way that you’ve made me feel and the light that you have inside of you: you’re brighter than you could ever imagine.”

Hannah shared she had prayed for her future husband, never knowing who it would be, and that she felt Jed was the one she had prayed for.

“There are so many times in my journey that i thought it would be it and I didn’t understand why. but it’s led me to this moment,” Hannah said. “It’s led me to this moment. I’ve been praying for this moment for a long time and I’ve been praying for you.”

“I don’t want to live another day of my life without you being all mine,” Jed said before getting down on one knee.

Hannah, of course, said yes, giving Jed the final rose.

Jed, Hannah miss a beat after engagement

A few days after the pair got engaged, a "People" story called out Jed for having a girlfriend before and during the show. Hannah called Jed over to talk about the alleged relationship.

“I don’t know if he understands the depth to which this hurts me,” Hannah said as she waited for Jed.

Jed said he and the girl, Haley Stevens, hung out together, slept together and took a trip to Gatlinburg and the Bahamas. Three days before the Bahamas trip, a gift from Haley’s parents, Jed received an offer to be on “The Bachelorette.” Jed admitted that he told Haley he loved her, but immediately regretted it.

Hannah called his actions selfish, adding that she has seen the screenshots and video released following the “People” story.

“It’s very hurtful. I am here and I know what I want. I am doing all things to do all of this. I was so in the right place for it,” Hannah said. “So it sucks.”

“How would you ever be ready to be engaged?” Hannah added. “I’ve been doing all the freaking steps and I’ve known what I wanted.”

Jed wanted to know what to change to make Hannah happy.

“What I would need is 100% honesty and being able to get that and to receive that,” Hannah said, adding that she now understood why Jed’s family was skeptical.

“I just never met someone who wanted me to be a better person,” Jed said.

Hannah said that she felt that she had her experience taken away, adding that she felt he was selfish after asking for her to see clarity while not being truthful with her.

“I want to be better for you and for me,” Jed said. “I want to be someone that you’re proud of, Hannah.”

Jed asked for patience and grace, something that Hannah said she had for him.

“But also, this, doesn’t mean the same thing,” Hannah said. “That’s not what I said yes to.”

Hannah took her ring off, leaving the live audience shocked- and proud.

“I deserve to be able to question this and to not- I don’t know if I want this,” Hannah said. “I don’t know. I don’t know.”

The couple hashes it out live

Hannah joined host Chris Harrison on stage first to share how the end of the show happened, sharing that the news of Jed’s girl came to her the day after she got engaged.

“It’s really sad when you have to circle things in an article and send them to your fiancé,” Hannah said before confirming that Jed and her had called off their engagement over the phone.

In “Bachelorette” fashion, Chris soon brought Jed on stage so the two of them could hash it out. Jed was welcomed by a couple claps and then silence as he joined Hannah.

Chris asked Jed why he didn’t come clean right away, to which Jed said he was scared to lose Hannah.

“I was acting out of fear instead of out of love and respect for you,” Jed said. “I was scared.”

Hannah said she appreciated Jed’s apology and acknowledged that the situation has been difficult for them both.

“I did fall in love with you and I know that that person’s in there,” Hannah said. “I just, you know, hope that from this you will be honest and learn and grow into the man that I do believe that you can be for whoever in your future.”

Jed said his feelings for Hannah haven’t changed.

"I wish I could change it the past, but I can’t," Jed said. "But my love for you, I don’t think it’ll ever leave me. It’ll stay there."

Hannah said her feelings have changed, however, adding that when the trust was broken her feelings broke with it.

“I don’t love you like that anymore. It’s not something to clap about. It’s sad. I know you’ve hurt me and I’m not trying to hurt you, but nobody needs to start a relationship with lies,” Hannah said. “I want to feel really confident with my forever.”

Jed was given the final word, apologizing for the umpteenth time.

“I hate that it’s not me, but I hope that God bestows a super happy life for you and that you continue to be the amazing woman that I know you are, that your friends know you are and that America knows you are,” Jed said. “I’ll be there for you.

"I have realized that I don’t need a husband. I want a husband. I don’t need one," Hannah told Chris. "And I’m really proud of the woman I’ve become through all of this because I’m hella strong."

Oh, yeah, Tyler C.

Tyler C. was on the show for a split second, too. He tried to propose to Hannah, but she stopped him before he could get too far in his honestly beautiful speech.

“I am so lucky to be loved by you and to feel that,” Hannah said. You have supported me. You have been so sweet and strong for me and done everything I’ve asked and more.”

“And loved me so much. And my life with you would be amazing. And I told you I was falling in love with you- I mean it,” Hannah added. “But I love someone else.”

Tyler was visibly upset, holding back tears, but also wished Hannah nothing for the best.

“I’m still gonna be your biggest fan and rooting for you,” Tyler said. I wish you and Jed success.”

After talking with Jed, Chris brought out Tyler C. to join Hannah on stage. The crowd was excited for a change of scenery from Jed, screaming and shouting for a few minutes after his arrival.

“I’m excited to see her. I was looking forward to this day, actually,” Tyler said. “It was a tough breakup and it was hard but I have so much respect for you.

Tyler said he knew Hannah was strong and that she would get over her relationship with Jed, even though he thought he was leaving her in good hands with Jed.

“I know that with Tyler it’s been, he’s been so supportive and respectful of me not just on our journey together, but afterwards,” Hannah said. “Our relationship was real to me and special and everything I said I meant and I felt and it didn’t just go away and I still, I have feelings.”

Hannah said she wanted someone to be bold, prompting Hannah to ask Tyler on a date on live TV.

“I think we just need to be normal people and just see,” Hannah said.

“I think I speak for everybody when I say, we can ship this,” Chris ended the show, as Hannah and Tyler giggled into a Bachelor in Paradise preview.