'The Bachelorette': Jed Wyatt and Hannah Brown

THE BACHELORETTE – “1501” – It’s a tractor…It’s a plane…It’s the self-appointed king of the jungle! Hannah’s search for fierce love is matched with fierce competition as one hopeful bachelor sets a high bar by jumping the fence, while another pops out from the limo, in true beast fashion. At the end of the day, whether he is a golf pro looking to be Hannah’s hole-in-one, a Box King seeking a woman who checks all his boxes, or a man with a custom-made pizza delivery, everyone wants a piece of Hannah’s heart on the highly anticipated 15th season of “The Bachelorette,” which premiered Monday, May 13 on The ABC Television Network. 

After a rocky start to their date, Jed spent his night with Hannah in the Fantasy Suite.

Hannah started the day with Jed saying that she could see a life with Jed, but that her day and night with Jed would solidify that if it went well.

Jed and Hannah met a Greek family, who sparked a difficult conversation between the two of them, as Jed pleaded for answers regarding her choice to keep Luke on the show.

“I think it was coming from a place of he loves me and he really cares about me,” Hannah said. “But trust is the number one thing I think a relationship has to be based on. Hopefully we can move past it.“

The frustrations continued into the night, however, as Hannah mentioned that she’d like to move past Luke, but Jed wouldn’t let it go.

“I’d be completely lying to you if I didn’t say it affects how I feel,” Jed said. “It weighs on me and it weighs on me a lot.”

Hannah said she didn’t want it to affect how Jed felt about her, but Jed continued to reveal how he felt about Luke’s presence on the show, adding that he thinks that she has a hard time letting go of things in her life and he is worried.

“I’m just really fricking sure about you and I don’t want to be unsure,” Jed said.

Jed pushed for Hannah to respond with how she felt, which she expressed as frustrated. We all saw the night ending poorly, but the camera guy wasn’t ready as he had to run after Jed running after Hannah as she fled the scene.

The pair soon returned to the table, where Jed said his conversation with Hannah came from a place of love. Hannah said she understands how Jed feelings, but said she wants to foundation for her relationship to be trust.

“I hear you,” Hannah said, “And I’m thankful for you and by no means is that relationship anything to do with the feelings I have for you."

Once the pair crossed the Luke bridge, they had a nice night where they shared their feelings, a few kisses and the Fantasy Suite.

“My conversation with Jed freaked me out for a second but it really shows how much he cares for me and loves me,” Hannah said.

Let’s talk about sex, baby

It was a hot topic this week, seeing that it’s Fantasy Suite week.

Pilot Peter and Hannah set sail during their day, kicking off the episode on a sailboat on the Agean sea. But, the night ended with the pair spending the night, you know, in the windmill, which is something we have all been waiting for. I mean, quit telling us about the windmill already- we know you did it twice in there!!

She said no to sex with Tyler, though, telling him that she’d like to get to know him more to get past their intimacy. Tyler, wanting her to be confident in her choices, supported her, adding that he just wants to spend the night with her, no matter what the connotation of the Fantasy Suite is.

And the moment we’d all been waiting for, Luke mentioned marriage was important to him and that he wanted his life wife and relationship to be spiritual, adding that he didn’t want sex to happen out of marriage.

Both aren’t virgins, but Luke said whatever his past was, he was saving himself for marriage, and asked Hannah if she was truly a Christian like him for looking at Fantasy Suite week as a time to have sex. Luke added that he would want to go home if she’d have sex with the other bachelors.

Hannah came back at Luke, saying that she didn’t agree with a lot of what Luke said because he doesn’t have the right at this time of the relationship to ask or control her personal relationships and decisions.

“Sex may be a sin out of marriage, but so is pride,” Hannah said, “And I think this is a pride issue.”

Luke said his words for being misconstrued, something he has said throughout the season, but Hannah called him on it, saying she repeated what he said.

“The words that you’re saying are not okay,” Hannah said. “They are just not okay.”

Hannah added that she thought seeing Luke was the first time she’d truly had love at first site and that she was excited for their relationship, but along the way the relationship became more of a mess.

“You’re holding yourself to a standard that even you don’t live up to,” Hannah said, adding that she could have cut him off for many of the things she didn’t see as “morally acceptable.”

After a commercial break that left everyone on the edge of their seats, Hannah continued to lay it on thick to Luke who definitely thought he had it in the bag.

“I prayed so much for clarity and I feel like I’ve gotten clarity on you,” Hannah said. “I do not want you to be my husband.”

Hannah asked to escort Luke out, but he returned her dismissal with a shocked look and a refusal to move from his seat at the dinner table. Luke said she owed her an explanation, but Hannah, now furious, backfired and said that she owed him nothing as she had bent over backwards for their relationship.

“I have had sex,” Hannah said, ”And Jesus still loves me.” Adding to her infamous line, Hannah confessed to Luke that she did in twice in a windmill (that’s you Peter!).

Flicking Luke’s car off as it drove away, it seemed like Luke was gone, but a preview for next week’s episode proves he’s not gone forever. Only time will tell if he’s gone for good and which two bachelors survive until the final week.