'The Bachelorette': Jed Wyatt and Hannah Brown

THE BACHELORETTE – “1501” – It’s a tractor…It’s a plane…It’s the self-appointed king of the jungle! Hannah’s search for fierce love is matched with fierce competition as one hopeful bachelor sets a high bar by jumping the fence, while another pops out from the limo, in true beast fashion. At the end of the day, whether he is a golf pro looking to be Hannah’s hole-in-one, a Box King seeking a woman who checks all his boxes, or a man with a custom-made pizza delivery, everyone wants a piece of Hannah’s heart on the highly anticipated 15th season of “The Bachelorette,” which premiered Monday, May 13 on The ABC Television Network. 

Knoxville’s Jed Wyatt found his way to next week’s episode after what was a shaky family get together with “The Bachelorette” Hannah Monday evening.

The hometown started with an embrace in Market Square, which fans caught on camera months ago, where Jed said his parents met. From Market Square, Jed took Hannah to a recording studio, where the pair wrote a song and sang it together.

“Do you ever feel like your heart is coming out of your chest?” Jed said after the duet was recorded, following it with an “I love you,” a hug and a few tears.

Jed led Hannah home to meet his parents, grandparents and sister, sharing some of their favorite memories together before sitting down for a meal on picnic tables.

The first one-on-one with the family was between Jed and his dad, who said she “looks like she’s a hoot,” but that he can’t wrap his head around the situation. Jed reassured his dad that he’s feeling very confident in his feelings for her before Hannah was pulled away by Jed’s mom, Jina.

Jina wasn’t buying the future for Jed and Hannah, saying that she isn’t sure that his path is ready for marriage yet and that he’s just another guy for her. Hannah reassured her that she was in love with him, adding that she’s the only guy she’s said that to.

Jed’s family continued to lay it on thick, with Jed’s sister saying she thinks their love isn’t a good thing, and Jina told him that she wasn’t too keen on the idea of their possible engagement.

“My fear is either our relationship or his music will suffer,” Hannah said. “I need more time to think about this relationship and where it will go from here. I’m just very confused at my feelings.”

Although the night was messy, Hannah kept Jed on the show and decided not to send any of the guys home.

“I got a rose but it seems like I didn’t get a rose at all,” Jed said. “It seemed like she had a hard time choosing between me and (Luke).”

The night didn’t sit well with Jed, who ended the episode saying that he’s not sure what “The Bachelorette” has in store for him anymore.

So, who’s left?

“It’s like comparing apples and oranges and kiwis and cantaloupe,” Hannah said about the bachelors Monday night.

But all the bachelors made it past hometowns.

Peter, and his very bubbly and happy family, lived to see another day after a hometown that included a German prayer, a plane ride and lots of happy tears. Tyler will be back next week, after a hometown that ended with a make-out session in the car. Our condolences to the driver.

Luke, whose hometown was nothing like every other episode with him, survived another week, but Hannah admitted that she’s still figuring him out. And Jed, obviously, still made it.