'The Bachelorette': Jed Wyatt and Hannah Brown

THE BACHELORETTE – “1501” – It’s a tractor…It’s a plane…It’s the self-appointed king of the jungle! Hannah’s search for fierce love is matched with fierce competition as one hopeful bachelor sets a high bar by jumping the fence, while another pops out from the limo, in true beast fashion. At the end of the day, whether he is a golf pro looking to be Hannah’s hole-in-one, a Box King seeking a woman who checks all his boxes, or a man with a custom-made pizza delivery, everyone wants a piece of Hannah’s heart on the highly anticipated 15th season of “The Bachelorette,” which premiered Monday, May 13 on The ABC Television Network. 

In part one of a two-night live “Bachelorette” finale, East Tennessee native Jed Wyatt received a rose and a chance to propose to Hannah Brown Monday evening.

“To get a rose today, it shows me that we’re one step closer to getting engaged and that she wants that,” Jed said, receiving the first rose of the final rose ceremony.

“Jed has been a constant throughout this process,” Hannah said. “Jed is that forever best friend of a partner that I want.”

Jed was the second bachelor of the night to meet Hannah’s family, following behind Tyler’s pretty phenomenal time with Hannah’s family.

Hannah’s dad asked some tough questions of Jed in a one-on-one, asking how Jed planned to provide for Hannah through his goals, both career-wise and financially.

“We just want to make sure this is the right fit,” Hannah’s dad said, with Hannah’s mom adding in a one-on-one with Jed that she was concerned that his music would get in the way of him supporting Hannah.

Hannah’s mom sat with Hannah as well, adding that she is much more confident in Tyler’s way of life as an independent adult than in Jed’s singing career.

“This is not about anyone else but me,” Hannah said. “Nothing but me and my heart.”

Hannah’s dad shared concerns with Hannah as well, saying that he thought that he was beating around the bush in the answers he gave to his questions.

“I, of course, want my husband to be able to provide for me, but I also know that I’m going to be successful and I’m going to be able to provide for my family too,” Hannah said. “I know that I have all the talents and the gifts.”

Hannah’s dad reiterated that the man of the house should provide for his wife.

“I’m trying to be supportive because I don’t want you to settle for anything,” Hannah’s dad said. “I want you to make the right choice.”

Hannah left the room soon after, with Jed following her to make sure she’s okay. Pushing her to talk, Hannah shared that she’s confused more than ever.

“F*** me,” Hannah said. “This is why you don’t date two people at the same time.”

“You know I believe in us. You know how I feel about you,” Jed said. “But more than anything Hannah, you know I believe in you.”

Last date goes just about as good as meeting Hannah’s parents

Both Tyler and Jed received one last date with Hannah before the second night of the season finale.

Hannah’s horseback riding trip with Tyler went well, setting the bar high for Hannah’s date with Jed. The pair boarded a boat for a water tour of Greece. But the boat ride made Hannah feel sick: “This is not how this was supposed to go.”

Jed admitted that he was sad after how his meeting with Hannah’s parents went, adding that it got into his head.

“It’s just really setting in that I get engaged tomorrow and I’m freaking out and nervous and super anxious because the end is so near,” Hannah said. “I have two really great relationships and two really great guys but I am very scared about having to break someone’s heart tomorrow. And it could be his (Jed).”

Later in the night, Jed confessed that he felt anxious, apologizing for his appearance for the night.

“I just cannot in any part of myself picture my life without you at this point,” Jed said.

“I feel very loved by you, but I know my dad was so skeptical of the music thing and how stable that was for family and supporting me and your life,” Hannah said, adding that she’s thought a lot about what her dad has said.

“I want more than anything to take care of you,” Jed said. “I want to be there for you through thick and thin and I feel like with you, I could do anything now.”

Peter gives prolonged goodbye to Hannah

Peter was sent home by Hannah in the final rose ceremony of this season, with Jed and Tyler receiving roses. Just as his goodbye was the day he was sent home, his goodbye was prolonged in Monday’s episode with a solid chunk of the show featuring him and Hannah sharing their hearts on live TV.

Host Chris Harrison mentioned Peter’s reaction to reliving the day he was sent home, noticing that he was turning away from the screen.

“She was just honestly the most amazing person I’ve met so far in my life,” Peter said when asked how he felt leaving the show. “I’m just so grateful for all those memories that we made and being able to fall in love with her.”

Hannah was brought onto the stage soon after, with Peter’s burning question answered: why did she decide that he wasn’t the one?

Hannah answered that she woke up the morning of the rose ceremony with the answer she needed about who to send home.

“I think you were scared to love me and that you were apprehensive about sharing your feelings and if anything I wish I would have known a little bit sooner about how you felt,” Hannah said. “But I felt it.”

“I’ve been hurt, too. I know it’s hard and scary to say that and I understood it all,” Hannah added. “It’s just I had to go for what was best for me in that moment and where my heart was going.”

Chris asked if Peter would have changed anything, to which Peter said no, adding that he understood how Hannah felt.

“On a lighter note,” Chris said, “because of you two, no one will every look at a windmill the same.”

Hannah confessed something that drove the crowd crazy after that, exclaiming that they did it four times - not the previously proclaimed two - in the windmill.

“Somewhere, Luke P.‘s head just exploded,” Chris said.

Hannah ends show with message for Bachelor Nation

Hannah ended the show saying that she can’t wait to get answers for the questions she has after off screen drama following the conclusion of the season and airing of episodes.

“I have a tough decision tomorrow,” Hannah said. “It’s emotional watching somebody and feeling somebody love me so much.”

“I don’t know that I have the clarity that I need for tomorrow and for a proposal,” Hannah added. “I’m a little confused about what to do and I didn’t think I would feel this way.”