Imagine Music Festival 2019

The 6th annual Imagine Music Festival will be hosted at Atlanta Motor Speedway under an "Aquatic Fairytale" theme with music entertainment, a Vegas themed splash pool party on Saturday and more for festival attendees.

Music festival season isn’t over yet as Atlanta Motor Speedway will be pulsing with electronic music starting September 19 and running through September 22 as Imagine Music Festival takes over.

The festival is returning to the Southeast for the sixth consecutive year, hosted by electronic dance music event and promotion company Iris Presents, which announced earlier this year that it expanded the festival to four days. The fourth day is now free to those who purchased a three-day pass before August 15th. 

Self-described as an “Aquatic Fairytale,” the festival offers more than just EDM music, including world-class circus performers, a giant splash pool, pyrotechnics and visuals, amusement rides and live art scattered throughout the festival grounds. 

With aquatic motifs throughout the festival, “Imaginers” can look forward to experiencing artistic and transformational workshops that compliment the music, helping “forge a personal journey to something deeper” according to the Imagine Music Festival website

During the course of the four days, Imaginers can expect a full schedule of aerial yoga, acro yoga, permaculture, aerial arts, flow arts, mastery of life, meditation, sacred geometry, consciousness, mindfulness, art and more.

This year, the festival will have six stages: the Oceania stage, the Amazonia stage, the Disco Inferno stage, the Aeria/ Six Feathers stage, the Silent Disco stage and it’s newest addition the TECHYES 360 stage. 

Each stage is set to host a number of different artists like Diplo, Rezz, Alice in Wonderland, G Jones, Zeds Dead and Marshmello.  The full list of who is performing can be found on the website.

Another addition to the festival this year includes a daytime Vegas style pool party on Saturday. Festival goers who purchased the VIP campers automatically have the party included. However, Imaginers can still add the experience to their ticket by paying an extra $29. The party will be from 1-4 p.m. with DJs providing music. The lineup has yet to be announced.

In July 2019, Imagine was named one of the top 10 music festivals in the U.S. according to Flightnetwork. 

“Rivaling many festivals with budgets ten times the size, Imagine Music Festival goes above and beyond with its innovative delivery of EDM productions, an expansive, coveted lineup, IMF features, mind blowing stages, and other worldly experiences,” Flightnetwork said on the Imagine Festival Website.

There are two options for Imaginers who are planning on attending the festival when it comes to staying in the city: festival goers can either camp at the site of the Speedway or stay downtown in one of the many Atlanta hotels. 

For those staying in university dorms or hotels in downtown Atlanta, the festival offers shuttle buses and bus trips with tickets starting at $14 from pick-up locations like Georgia State University and Georgia Tech. Long distance shuttles include the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga., Charlotte, N.C. and the University of Central Florida in Orlando.