'The Bachelorette': Jed Wyatt and Hannah Brown

THE BACHELORETTE – “1501” – It’s a tractor…It’s a plane…It’s the self-appointed king of the jungle! Hannah’s search for fierce love is matched with fierce competition as one hopeful bachelor sets a high bar by jumping the fence, while another pops out from the limo, in true beast fashion. At the end of the day, whether he is a golf pro looking to be Hannah’s hole-in-one, a Box King seeking a woman who checks all his boxes, or a man with a custom-made pizza delivery, everyone wants a piece of Hannah’s heart on the highly anticipated 15th season of “The Bachelorette,” which premiered Monday, May 13 on The ABC Television Network. 

East Tennessee native Jed Wyatt, along with the remaining bachelors on “The Bachelorette,” headed overseas to Scotland Tuesday, where the romance between Jed and Hannah continued to bloom.

“She wants you to be organically yourself to the max,” Jed said at the start of the episode, which aired a day later than normal due to an NBA finals game.

Jed headed out on a group date to experience Scotland, complete with her own competition: “The Highland Games.”

During the games, Jed showed he was in it to win it, doing all he could to prove that he was there to win Hannah. At one point, after carrying jugs of milk on his shoulders, Jed poured the milk on his head.

“Jed poured that milk over him and it was hot,” Hannah said.

Jed wasn’t done with the surprises though.

“War is my duty and I’m also here for Hannah’s booty,” Jed said. “I have something up my sleeve.”

As the boys were put in one-on-one wrestling fights for the games, the bachelor asked Hannah to fight, letting her win. Her win led to his, with Jed winning the Highland Games and receiving a square foot of land to rule over as a lord in Scotland.

“You’re a lord. Lord Jed!” Hannah said. “And I’m Lady Hannah.” Jed followed up the declaration calling for grapes, and the pair shared a lot of laughs before embracing each other in a kiss.

“I like being with you.” Hannah said. “And I like being with you.” Jed responded.

As the pair continued to share a moment, Kevin went to steal Hannah away and found more than he wanted.

“I walked up the stairs, and Hannah had like Jed pinned down like attacking the bleep out of him.” Kevin said, adding that he hadn’t kissed Hannah yet.

After Jed joined the rest of the bachelors after his one-on-one time with Hannah, all of the boys had a laugh about Kevin’s predicament.

“It’s like one of those things where you see it, but you can’t turn away from (it),” Kevin said.

“I’m sorry but I’m not sorry,” Jed responded, with laughter from the group erupting.

Jed’s effort proved perfect, with Jed receiving the group date rose. This is the second group date rose Jed has received this season. 

“Today was perfect for me,” Hannah said. “I was seeing hope and feeling love.”

Winner of Luke v. Luke

At the end of episode four, Hannah asked both Luke P. and Luke S. to chat with her, delaying the rose ceremony another week, thanks to bickering between the same name bearers.

Leading the Luke’s into another room, Hannah had them talk to each other as she sat back and listened.

Luke S. started the conversation, asking Luke P. why he decided to lie, with Luke P. responding that he just didn’t feel Luke S. was on “The Bachelorette” for the right reasons.

“My feelings about you being here for the right reasons haven’t changed,” Luke P. said.

Luke S. wasn’t buying it, responding that Luke P. twisted his story.

“With you, it’s just lie after lie. Manipulation after manipulation,” Luke S. said. “I wish Hannah could see.”

Hearing all she could, Hannah left the boys. Host Chris Harrison soon grabbed them and returned them to the rest of the bachelors. The cocktail party was cut short there, with the rose ceremony starting soon after.

“It sucks for Hannah to have all these emotions going everyone and then Luke P. making it worse,” Mike said.

Just as Hannah was about to start the rose ceremony, Luke S. asked to speak with her and Hannah obliged.

“I would just urge you to watch out for- I think we know what I’m talking about,” Luke S. told Hannah. “Just be wary. Keep your eyes open, okay?”

Luke S. proceeded to leave the show after his conversation with Hannah. “Good job, Luke P.,” one of the bachelors said. “I hope that’s what you wanted.”

The rose ceremony continued as normal and with one rose left, Hannah chose to save Luke P. After the ceremony, Luke P. led a toast, which received only laughs.

“To finding your forever and having the time of your lives while on the hunt,” Luke P. said.

Yeah, that means Luke P. is still here... and he got a one-on-one

After Luke P. received the final rose of the fourth rose ceremony of season 15, the guys couldn’t let Luke P. get off the hook for anything in the past four episodes.

“They can believe and think what they want about me,” Luke P. said. “I really don’t care. My only concern is Hannah.”

When the bachelors arrived in Scotland, they made sure to put Luke P. in his place.

“Don’t take what people are saying and put it in your own words to Hannah. Especially me, because you don’t want to do that to me,” Jed said. “Just don’t cross the line. You sure can’t get a story straight. Everything is twisted.”

After the group date attendees were announced, it was evident that Luke P. was the recipient of the second one-on-one date of the night, surprising a lot of the other bachelors. While the bachelors were on the group date, Mike and Luke P. were left in the Scottish mansion alone, with Mike describing Luke P. as a loch ness monster.

“He’s the Luke-ness monster,” Mike said.

The one-on-one date started with a walk in a flower field to a blanket overlooking water. At that spot, Hannah and Luke P. began to talk about what has conspired since the show’s start.

“To be honest, I don’t want to talk about the last weeks at all, if I’m honest with you,” Luke P. said. “I just want to make sure we’re on the same page.”

However, the conversation inadvertedly returned to previous events, with Luke P. explaining his side of every story.

“People put words in my mouth and twist a lot of what I say,” Luke P. said. “It’s something that’s been happening a lot among the guys.”

Becoming frustrated, Hannah left Luke P. to talk to behind-the-scenes crew, who told her to head back to Luke P. to try to explain her frustrations.

“It hurts me. This is not easy for me in any way right now and I know in every way it’s harder for you,” Luke P. said when she returned. “I will do everything in my power to make things right and work for you.”

Seeing the conversation wasn’t going anywhere, Hannah suggested the pair head to the castle meant to explore on their planned date.

“I’m really conflicted. I really like Luke P.... but I want to not like him,” Hannah said. “I want to be able to send him home just like I’ve been able to send home every other guy that’s pissed me off. But, I can’t.”

Luke P. met Hannah for a post-date dinner, with conversation going south, as Hannah asked questions and prodded for what she wants out of Luke P.

The bachelors in the mansion felt uneasy themselves for Hannah’s date with Luke P., each expressing that they hope the Luke-ness monster is history.

“Only thing that I wish is the truth be told and she see the real Luke,” Jed said. “Because if she sees the Luke that we see, he won’t come back.”

The night ended with a cliff hanger, as Hannah said she couldn’t give Luke P. the rose. Carefully leaving him out of almost all of the preview for the next episode, it looks like Luke P. has set off a rumor bomb.