The winter season is dwindling and spring is right around the corner, so here are a few spring and summer “must haves” for your wardrobe for this upcoming season. These items pair well with things you might already have in your closet and can bring more diversity to your outfits this spring season.

Women’s Fashion

Fanny Packs

Just like mom jeans, these once-outdated items are back. Fanny packs will be returning for another season this spring, as they remain one of the top accessories for the spring and summer seasons. Fanny packs are a practical accessory for those going to amusement parks, spring festivals or just a day trip to the mall. Fanny packs can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder for a comfortable “carefree” look.

Striped romper/jumpsuit

If you’re looking for a cute, comfortable outfit for any spring day, a striped romper should be your go-to outfit. This outfit would be great for any event this summer, including a Saturday night party or a Sunday morning breakfast. A striped romper can be paired with a cute pair of strappy sandals, wedge cork heels or your favorite sneakers.

Strappy Sandals

Whether it’s a sundress or a cute top and jean shorts, a pair of strappy sandals will pair nicely with any of your favorite spring outfits. Tan strappy sandals pair best with most outfits since they provide a neutral finishing touch to your outfit. Whether they’re comfy and flat or heeled and stunning, there’s a pair for every personality.

Cateye Sunglasses

A classic 90s staple, cateye sunglasses are making a comeback this spring season. This retro accessory will pair well with any summer outfit. They come in all sorts of colors and frames and will bring a chic touch to any look.

Tassel Dangle/Beaded Fringe Earrings

Tassel or beaded fringe earrings are a fabulous accessory to add to any spring or summer outfit. This accessory will give off a carefree vibe when taking a day trip to a park or your favorite music festival. These earrings come in different shapes and sizes and can be found at your favorite accessory shop.

Men’s Fashion

Classic White Tee

The classic white tee is a summer staple that will never go out of style. This t-shirt can be dressed up or down and can bring a summer vibe to any of your outfits. It can be paired with your favorite jeans or shorts for almost any occasion this spring.

Twill Shorts

Twill shorts are an essential for those warm spring days when pants just won’t work. From a trip to the park, a lunch date or just hanging out with the guys, twill shorts can be worn to just about every occasion. These bottoms can come in a classic khaki, black or white color. If you want to go for a “spring vibe” look, go for a pair of gray shorts or a light pastel color. These shorts can be paired well with a classic white tee or graphic tee shirt and your favorite sneakers.

Sunglasses

Picture this: It’s a beautiful day, you have your favorite outfit and shoes on, the sun is shining really bright and you seem to be missing something very important: Your favorite pair of shades.

This year is a great time to get creative with your shades. You can choose from many different types including rectangle, clubmaster or aviator, which seem to be the most popular this year. Every guy should invest in a pair of shades that can be rocked all this season. Whether it’s for a pretty, sunny day at the lake or a trip around the city, a pair of cool shades are a must.

Short Sleeve Button Down Shirt

A short sleeve button down is a classic top that men can wear to almost any occasion this spring and summer. The tops come in different colors, prints and patterns to match anyone’s personality. They can be paired with a pair of twill shorts, jeans or khakis for a nice, casual spring outfit. This outfit can be paired with your favorite sneakers or loafers.

Vintage Baseball Cap

Baseball caps are usually more utilitarian than fashionable, but they’re also a good way to add a vintage dimension to your look. Try local vintage stores or online shopping to find the perfect throwback cap. This accessory can both protect you from the sun and pull together your look. You can find caps to support your favorite team or just to showcase your personality.