'The Bachelorette': Week 6

THE BACHELORETTE – “1506” – Emotionally exhausted from last week’s drama but resolved to get her journey to find love back on track, Hannah looks forward to taking her nine remaining men to beautiful Riga, Latvia, on the Baltic Sea. One handsome suitor, who has been crushing hard on Hannah, is awarded the first one-on-one date. It turns out to be a heart-stopping but liberating experience as the couple bungee jump wearing little clothing; however, when the man kisses and tells about his lusty date, how will the other men react? On a group date to Riga Central Market, Hannah rewards another bachelor who presents her with flowers and passionate kisses. Two archrivals face off in a spirited wrist wrestling match that definitely grabs the Bachelorette’s attention. On the final one-on-one for the week, Hannah and her date learn about a Latvian spa ritual, which mixes sauna and spiritual elements, including massage techniques. The temperature rises both literally and figuratively as the two connect with hot physical intensity, but will they be able to relate on a deeper, emotional level? Another man surprises Hannah with a late-night visit to proclaim his feelings for her. But before the rose ceremony, the Bachelorette is all business and needs to clarify what she expects in a future soul mate on “The Bachelorette," Monday, June 24. 

The remaining nine bachelors headed to Riga, Lativa, where the drama followed them, both on-screen and off.

Jed, along with Mike, Tyler, Dustin, Luke, Connor and Dylan, ventured out on Monday night’s group date, exploring the Riga Marketplace, complete with moonshine, pickles, cheese and flowers.

Group date bachelors attempted to steal kisses from Hannah, with Jed telling the bachelorette that he wants “to be (her) rock.”

For most of the date, however, it was Luke and his emotions centered, but Jed does wow her with some piano playing. "This is so hot," Hannah said.

Jed showed off his musicianship again after Peter returned from the second one-on-one date of the episode. He serenaded Hannah from outside her hotel window, saying “I’m falling for this girl,” and adding that it’s hard to see her go on dates with other guys.

"If that's not out of a romance novel, I don't know what is," Hannah said of his guitar playing, inviting Jed in where he plays more guitar.

"That was very nice," Hannah said, followed by a little bit of a make out session without Hannah’s sweater, if you know what we mean.

"Can I tell you something?" Jed said. "I really am falling in love with you... I'm thankful for you."

Jed has been at the forefront of some offscreen drama, however, with rumors surfacing that the favored contender had a girlfriend back home during the filming of the show.

Nashville musician Haley Stevens told ET’s Lauren Zima that she was Jed’s girlfriend of four months before he left for the show. Stevens said Wyatt told her that he was casting for the show about three weeks into their relationship.

Jed alledgely told the singer that he loved her while boarding a plane to Los Angeles for filming, according to a screenshot posted by ET Online.

"I said, 'You could really fall for this person,'" Stevens told ET Online. "This is a person I'm very much in love with, telling me, 'I love you, I'm not going to fall for her.' And in hindsight, there are so many parts of this that... this was the first person I had ever said I love you to."

Hannah and Jed have yet to hash out any details or speak out, but Stevens told ET Online that she hopes their love is real.

"This is a person that I loved that could just be engaged to someone else, so, that's not easy, but if they are [together at the end of the show], I hope it's real and I hope it's right," Stevens told ET Online. "That's really all I can say."

Luke is still here... and so is the drama

Hannah kicked off Monday night’s show with an one-on-one date turned interesting, as her and Texas sweetheart Garrett headed to bungee jump only to find that Lativa bungee jumping is done in birthday suits. Yeah, naked.

After the date, Garrett shared with the other bachelors his luck. If “The Bachelorette” were a cartoon, we’d have seen smoke out his ears.

"I don't know if that's how it went down...," Luke told the cameras. "Who would want to be naked with that guy?"

Hannah shared more of her one-on-one with Garrett during the group date, which Luke was not happy to hear about.

"I'm shocked. This is a woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, and totally thought that was crossing the line," Luke said. "Her body is her temple, and to expose it to anyone who isn't her husband, that was a slap in my face."

When the group entered a temple on the date, Luke said he needed answers, adding that he had “to say something.”

Luke held his tongue until the group headed to Hannah’s palace for the night’s afterparty, confronting Hannah about her nude escapades in a one-on-one conversation. During the conversation, Luke said he felt cheated on.

“Honestly, it's hard for me to receive, and it's because I know that your body is a temple,” Luke said. "It really pissed me off. It really frustrated me." Hannah said she’d didn’t see it as sexual and Luke resolves to move past it.

Garrett was pretty annoyed with Luke, but isn’t he every episode? Garrett said that mentioning his date to Hannah was “coming out of (his) lane.” But Luke has a witty metaphor comeback.

"I just want clarity. I never went in your lane," Luke said. "I just wanted more details."

Hannah isn’t done with Luke either, pulling him aside before the rose ceremony. Sharing with the camera that she felt uncomfortable with the conversation and that her body was her body, Hannah confronted Luke.

"The issues were like, the language that you used to describe why you were upset," Hannah said. "You felt like it was a slap in the face because you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. And then you said we all make boneheaded mistakes. There was one other thing that really hurt me."

"You're not my husband," Hannah added. "You don't own my body... it's my body."

Luke said he did things wrong, adding that he’d never control her and that Hannah is remembering the conversation incorrectly. Luke talked a lot more, trying to clear his name.

"It can't take this every single time for you to get to this point. I want a man who doesn't take me screaming and in your face for you to finally be like this," Hannah told Luke. "This process doesn't work if you're not yourself 100 percent."

Luke returned to the other bachelors, and the staying in your lane conversation continued. Jed said, “you can’t say in your lane as you’re looking at other cars,” with Luke replying that “(Hannah) needs (them) to say in (their) lanes completely.”

Luke lost it after Tyler accused him of puffing his chest and one of the bachelors even told him to not text and drive. Jed told Luke to calm down, adding that there could be a problem if Hannah catches wind of his outbursts. Cue host Chris Harrison, who entered to tell the boys that it was straight to the rose ceremony without a cocktail party.

“Just saw Hannah, and she was a little emotional. There's not going to be a cocktail party tonight. We're going straight to the rose ceremony,” Harrison said. “She knows exactly what she wants to do.”

So, who’s left?

Hannah arrived to the rose ceremony determined to make the moves necessary. Before starting, Hannah said she felt her husband was in the room.

"I really didn't know what to expect here in Latvia. Although we did have some struggles. This week was great. It really was," Hannah said. "I'm so excited to say that I really do think my husband is in this room."

Along with Garrett, Tyler and Peter’s date roses, Jed, Mike, Connor and Luke live to see another day.

Yes, Luke will be around for next week... and Dylan and Dustin aren’t happy about it.

"It's pretty obvious the type of person Luke is," Dylan said, "and I just hope Hannah can realize it."