Over the course of four days, downtown Nashville will be a star-studded spectacle, as country stars and fans come together for the 48th CMA Fest 2019 from June 6 to June 9.

Artists will be performing at multiple stage locations throughout downtown Nashville including at the Chevy Riverfront stage, the Budweiser Forever Country stage, the Firestone Country Roads stage at Ascend Amphitheatre, the Chevy Breakout stage, the Nashville Acoustic Corner, the Maui Jim Broadway stage at Bridgestone Plaza, the HGTV Lodge, Radio Disney Country Stage, Close Up stage and the Spotlight stage, with the headlining acts performing at Nissan Stadium.

Each day, the Chevy Riverfront Stage will host artists like A Thousand Horses, Eli Young Band, Gavin DeGraw, Riley Green, Mitchell Tenpenny, Morgan Wallen, Ashley McBryde and plenty more from 10 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.

The Budweiser Forever Country Stage, which is returning for the third year, will hold performances from 11 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. daily featuring some of the biggest names in Country music from recent decades including artists like Kiefer Sutherland, Rita Wilson, The Marshall Tucker Band, Honky Tonkin’ with Tracy Lawrence, John Carter Cash and of course more.

Beyond just listening to live music, there are also plenty of meet and greet opportunities for fans which will also take place throughout the course of the event. A list of meet and greet opportunities can be found on the CMA Fest 2019 with a PDF available for download.

Xfinity Fan Fair X will also take place during the four day festival. The fair will be hosted within the Music City Center on Level 3 and will be open each day from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. providing patrons with some cool air conditioning as well as the “Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience” according to the CMA Fest website. The fan fair will include three indoor stages--the CMA Close Up stage, the CMA Spotlight stage and the Radio Disney Country stage--meet & greet opportunities, games, shopping and more.

The fair will also include over 100 exhibitors who will sell clothing, accessories, home decor, as well as Country Music labels that will feature the latest music and more. Some of the exhibitors will be Boho City USA, Margaret Taylor--the Ring Lady, Toe Wranglers, Tree Vibez Music, Willow Home Decor, Rock-n-Boho clothing and Playstation.

Fans can also take a walk three blocks down Broadway, with free stuff, prizes and a souvenir shop.

Patrons can grab a bite to eat at the food trucks at Eats N’ Beats on 5th Avenue S. next to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. There will also be several water refill stations located throughout downtown for fans to refill their water bottles.

There will also be, according to the CMA Fest website, plenty of free daytime activities that are free and open to the public that will be sponsored by CMA Fest’s official partners. The website has yet to update their page with what these activities will include.

Here’s a day-by-day play of some of the artists who will be performing each day, some highlights of the meet and greet opportunities and what else is happening each day. However, for more information about the lineup schedule, the CMA Fest website provides a full list.

Thursday, June 6

The first day begins full swing at 10 a.m. with LOCASH at HGTV Lodge, JD Shelburne taking Spotlight stage and Billy Currington performing at Chevy Riverfront stage.

A few Meet & Greet opportunities on Thursday include the Eli Young Band from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Big Machine Label Group booth and from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the CMA Experience booth. Hunter Hayes will also be hosting a Meet & Greet from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the CMA Experience booth.

Jimmie Allen will have two Meet & Greet opportunities, the first from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Firestone and the second from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at CMA Experience.

The Close Up stage at the Xfinity Fan Fair X will host artists for interviews, Q & A’s and a unique interactive experience. On Thursday, Trisha Yearwood and Friends will take the stage from 11 a.m. to noon to talk about Girls Talk. LOCASH will take the stage at 12:15 p.m. for some real talk, while the Country Music Hall of Fame will conduct an interview with new inductee Ray Stevens.

Mitchell Tenpenny will be “Telling all my secrets” with the crowd at 2:15 p.m. with both LANCO and Runaway June will take the stage after to tell about their experiences on the road.

Ascend Amphitheatre, along with Nissan Stadium, will host the evening setup of artists with Adam Craig taking the stage at 6:30 p.m., followed by King Calaway, Runaway June, LOCASH, Tyler Farr, Lindsay Ell, Jimmie Allen, Blanco Brown and ending the performance by 10:55 p.m. is Chase Rice.

The headline acts will take the main stage at Nissan Stadium starting at 7 p.m. with six bands/artists playing until midnight. These include Marty Stuart, Kane Brown, Kelsea Ballerini, Brothers Osborne, Rascal Flatts and ending the show is Florida Georgia Line.

Friday, June 7

Friday begins the second day of the festival with more songs, interviews, Meet & Greets and enjoying the Nashville heat.

Throughout the day, festival goers can stop by the Close Up Stage to hear from Old Dominion at 11 a.m., listen to a presentation from Jesus Calling with conversations with Randy and Mary Travis, followed by the Song Suffragettes set to take the stage at 1:30 p.m. and then ‘Off the Mound’ with MLB Network’s Ryan Dempster at 2:45 p.m.

More Meet & Greet opportunities are available on Friday with Cassandra Pope holding one at 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Xfinity and Diamonds & Whiskey holding theirs at 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at SSM Nashville Records.

Gavin DeGraw will hold a Meet & Greet opportunity from noon to 1 p.m. at the CMA Experience booth while Honey Country hosting a 30 minute availability from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at One Country.

Madi & Tae will host two opportunities to meet with fans on Friday, the first opportunity from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at CMA Experience and the second from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Universal Music Group Nashville location.

Ascend Amphitheatre will host Adam Hambrick, Caylee Hammack, Bailey Bryan, Jillian Jacqueline, Mitchell Tenpenny, Jordan Davis and Brett Young on Friday from 6:30 p.m. to 10:55 p.m. for the second evening of the festival.

The headline acts for Friday at Nissan Stadium include Jo Dee Messina, Little Big Town, Dan + Shay, Thomas Rhett, Eric Church and the finale performance from 11:30 p.m. to midnight is Carrie Underwood.

Saturday, June 8

Much like the rest of the days, Saturday is packed full with the Close Up Stage offering insight on ‘Raised on Country’ with Chris Young at 11 a.m., followed by the 2019 CMA Kixstart panel with Travis Denning, Kassi Ashton and Jameson Rodgers and a fashion collaboration between Budweiser x Kassi Ashton at 1 p.m.

At 2 p.m. Caroline Hobby and Rebecca Sweet give a ‘Get Real’ talk. Rounding out the artists on the Close Up stage is Chrissy Metz at 2:45 p.m. and then Rita Wilson with Kristian Bush come on at 4 p.m.

Looking to meet a few more artists? Ashley McBryde will be meeting fans from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at CMA Experience, as well as Dylan Gerard from 1:45 p.m. to 2:15 p.m at SSM Nashville Records.

Other artist availabilities also include Hayley Orrantia from 11 a.m. to noon at CMA Experience, Jessie Ritter from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Big Machine Label Group, Lockwood Barr from noon to 1 p.m. at Durango Boots and Noah Galloway from 11 a.m. to noon at Durango Boots.

For the third and last night at the Ascend Amphitheatre, Ingrid Andress, Tucker Beathard, Ashley McBryde, Hunter Hayes and Cody Johnson will take the stage.

Nissan Stadium’s Saturday headliners opens up with Billy Ray Cyrus taking stage at 7:55 p.m. followed by Brett Young, Miranda Lambert & Pistol Annies, Dierks Bentley, Luke Combs and ending the night is Tim McGraw.

Sunday, June 9

The last day of the festival is winding up to a close with only four events at the Close Up stage. Tracy Lawrence will be there from 11 a.m. to noon, followed by the Song Suffragettes taking the stage for a second time.

Ken Burns will present a “Country Music” preview and discussion with Dayton Duncan, Ketch Secor, Ricky Skaggs, Marty Stuart and Kathy Mattea from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and the last event will be TJ Sheppard at 4:15 p.m.

Although the last day, there will still be plenty of artists still onsite to meet including Walker Hayes from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at CMA Experience, The Young Fables from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. at the Nashville Convention and Visitors Corp., and Sarah Lawton from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the Nashville Convention and Visitors Corp.

The last night of CMA Fest will end with David Lee Murphy, Chris Janson, Old Dominion, Maren Morris, Keith Urban and closing out not only the night but the entire festival is Luke Bryan.