Dumbo

Disney's remake of "Dumbo" will be released on Friday March 29, 2019.

“The Beach Bum” — March 29

The latest film by Neon entertainment and director Harmony Korine — formerly the director of provocative comedy “Spring Breakers” — “The Beach Bum” stars Matthew McConaughey as Moondog. Moondog is a beach bum who lives wild — maybe a little too wild for his age. The movie follows Moondog’s hilarious misadventures in the Florida Keys.

Alongside McConaughey, the movie features a impressive cast including Snoop Dogg, Zac Efron, Isla Fisher, Jonah Hill, and Jimmy Buffett. “The Beach Bum” seems to be a fresh new comedy that’s sure to get plenty of laughs. The movie is rated R and currently has a not-so-fresh 55 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

“Highwaymen” — March 29

Netflix’s drama/thriller “Highwaymen” is the latest release to hit Netflix. Directed by John Lee Hancock, director of “The Blind Side,” “Highwaymen” stars Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson. The seasoned actors portray two former Texas rangers who team up to capture the notorious crime couple Bonnie and Clyde. Featuring “American Horror Story” icon Kathy Bates, “Highwaymen” seems to be a high-stakes thriller that will keep the pace up for its entire screen time.

“Hotel Mumbai” — March 29

Directed by Anthony Maras, “Hotel Mumbai” is the graphic retelling of the 2008 siege of Mumbai’s Taj Hotel by terrorists. The film depicts the heroic efforts of a chef (Anupam Kher) and a waiter (Academy Award-Nominee Dev Patel) as they try to protect the hotel’s guests from their assailants.

With an R rating for graphic content, this movie is sure to keep audience members on their edge of their seats with suspense and high-stakes action. The movie currently has a 70 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

“Dumbo” — March 29

The latest remake Disney has decided to rehash is the 1941 classic “Dumbo”. This remake seems to follow the same plot as the original film, as an elephant with a “special ability” is introduced to the public. The movie is directed by legendary director Tim Burton and seems to have the same cinematic look as his previous remake for Disney’s “Alice in Wonderland.”

The movie hosts an awesome cast including national treasure Danny DeVito, Colin Farrell, Eva Green and Michael Keaton. With a Rotten Tomatoes score of 52 percent, let’s see if this film can fly above all the others — or just crash.