Though Volunteer football has continually disappointed, the University of Tennessee continues to take in promising, young academics who strive…
Two weeks of disappointment and frustration for the Tennessee football team came to a head Saturday, as the Vols took it all out on Chattanoog…
Read our latest issue!
- The Rock was defaced with anti-semitic hate once again
- Florida boy’s t-shirt design sales crash VolShop website
- Must-dine restaurants in Knox for non-locals
- All you need to know to attend Saturday's game against Chattanooga
- Tennessee senator claims removal of higher education would ‘save America’
- Thompson allowed to return to practice following Aug. 26 incident
- Takeaways from Jeremy Pruitt's Wednesday press conference
- Thousands impacted by major water main break in Chattanooga
- Florida student receives Volunteer Proud Pack after viral post
- The rise to PhD: Julian Cosner’s journey to becoming a UT doctoral fellow
Coming off of two losses to open the season, the Tennessee football team didn’t just need to win against Chattanooga on Saturday, they needed to win comfortably.
The Tennessee men's tennis team had a successful outing at the Crimson Tide Four-In-The-Fall in Tuscaloosa on Friday.
- Bio-diversity: UT doctoral student Cristina Watkins receives prestigious research grant
- UT professor speaks on nuclear reactors, energy hungry world
- Film review: ‘Jellyfish’
- Garth Brooks Neyland Stadium ticket sales crash Ticketmaster website
- Internet co-founder and Shakespeare expert discuss where machines and literature meet